inTank Media Baskets

Got-Corals Review

Boggers

I ordered during the Labor day sale of $10 some RFA....Ordered 4 and they tossed in a highlighter green one as well.

I had a good assortment of colors and I was looking for another green anyway. They came in happy and stuck to the rock in seconds. Only 1 has decided to move a little from the original location.

Great RFA and you get what you see online.

• Like 1

I guess I could make my own thread, but I had a similar experience. I only ordered 2, but they threw in a freebie (I think its a yuma shroom, but honestly I have no idea). The RFAs are beautiful, and stuck right away, and exactly what I ordered. I can't stop looking at them! I wish I had ordered more. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Jono said:

I guess I could make my own thread, but I had a similar experience. I only ordered 2, but they through in a freebie (I think its a yuma shroom, but honestly I have no idea). The RFAs are beautiful, and stuck right away, and exactly what I ordered. I can't stop looking at them! I wish I had ordered more. 

Most likely a FL Ricordia instead of a Yuma given their inventory. 😉