jservedio

Jack's 9 year old 20g Tall

jservedio
39 minutes ago, Nano sapiens said:

Good try, though!  😊

PO4 is .113ppm, so definitely not low nutrients, but not as high as I expected them to be. The reagents expired in 2016, but they are sealed and I've never had issues with expired Hanna phosphorus reagents, so I actually trust it's close.

I ran nitrate another two times after mixing the reagents up and getting between 5-10ppm. I'll let the LFS run it, but 10ppm seems within the realm of reason for a .11 PO4.

Got a huge surprise of a big funnel web spider living in my magnesium test box which I brought in from the garage with the others...

• Wow 1

Nano sapiens
59 minutes ago, jservedio said:

PO4 is .113ppm, so definitely not low nutrients, but not as high as I expected them to be. The reagents expired in 2016, but they are sealed and I've never had issues with expired Hanna phosphorus reagents, so I actually trust it's close.

I ran nitrate another two times after mixing the reagents up and getting between 5-10ppm. I'll let the LFS run it, but 10ppm seems within the realm of reason for a .11 PO4.

Got a huge surprise of a big funnel web spider living in my magnesium test box which I brought in from the garage with the others...

Not going to run out of PO4 any time soon 😉

Big spider, yikes, but cool!

jservedio

Speaking of color, my Red Robin is starting to get it's correct colors with purple/red showing as it finally starts growing again.

red-robin523.thumb.jpg.03233b74f71ef61c60904000c1949ff0.jpg

• Like 3