Cultivated Reef

Restarting Blue Fish Controller

Nano Nano Boo Boo

Not sure what you exactly mean with restoring. If you need to connect to your WIFI. Do this...

If you are already connected just go-to "Quick Settings" and then choose NanoBox and your preferred setting. 

-Dave

Nano Nano Boo Boo

Dave, Harry is correct. In the process of switching all out tanks to nanobox. Got a steal on a mini tide for a trial run. However, need to unlock the controller from what I’ve gathered. 

4 hours ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Dave, Harry is correct. In the process of switching all out tanks to nanobox. Got a steal on a mini tide for a trial run. However, need to unlock the controller from what I’ve gathered. 

There is no unlocking or anything like that. All you need to do is plug the unit in, connect to your signal and use a preset or your own program. 

Just remember there are a few generations of units. If you have an old unit you may need to power the Bluefish separately. 

-Dave

Nano Nano Boo Boo

Dave,

For some reason I can’t send pictures via PM. Here are the pictures of the mini. Let me know your thoughts. Would love to get them rolling until we order a newer one. 

1A30BED1-657B-40B9-982D-5959EEB24C26.jpeg

E02FD1AE-0DF6-49E7-BD2F-27E739A68EC8.jpeg

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Dave,

For some reason I can’t send pictures via PM. Here are the pictures of the mini. Let me know your thoughts. Would love to get them rolling until we order a newer one. 

1A30BED1-657B-40B9-982D-5959EEB24C26.jpeg

E02FD1AE-0DF6-49E7-BD2F-27E739A68EC8.jpeg

Cool! It looks like a old Mini Tide that was updated with new drivers and Bluefish. I'll send you a PM now. 

-Dave

Nano Nano Boo Boo

Don’t forget to PM me Dave. Really looking forward to getting these rolling sooner than later. Should be a great start for his tank and the few corals he has. lol 

• 1 year later...

I already have a BlueFish controller up and running. I recently purchased a couple of used BlueFish controllers. How would I get these units to work with the app on my iPhone? Do I need to go through the same process as I did with the first unit? Thanks!

17 hours ago, Ken0 said:

I already have a BlueFish controller up and running. I recently purchased a couple of used BlueFish controllers. How would I get these units to work with the app on my iPhone? Do I need to go through the same process as I did with the first unit? Thanks!

Yes but you will need separate accounts. Like this....

Ken0 

Ken01

Ken02

Use the same password for all. 

-Dave