Top Shelf Aquatics

IM peninsula 14 impulse buy

Ty.

Things are coming along nicely. I would still love to add another sort of invert or small goby, but I'm going to let the tank ride as is for a bit. Also is my darker clownfish a run of the mill clownfish with darker colorations or different than the other one? My first additions, the Duncan and the green hammer look to be pretty happy and showing great growth. 

I was also doing some reading about hammers and.it appears that mine is the "wall" variety as it is not branching into new heads but just getting larger. Is there any for sure way to tell at the moment? 

20190116_141233.jpg

Hammers get wider before they split into two heads. Look for 2 different circles of anchors (the shape at the ends of the tentacles). Also see if you can find another mouth in there.

Here is a picture from the top of the tank. Is there any real way of telling without irritating it and getting it to close up? From above it almost looks like it is "splitting" 

20190116_184331.jpg

Loving your tank.  I’ve always liked the peninsula style.  Scape is great.   Very proportional rockwork and looks nice from all 3 sides.  Well done!