Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

6.25 Bow on office desk

bluerrpilot

Lostandfound

You will need better lighting , also look into a tiny power head, and a return pump upgrade. I run a 3.7 version of the petco imaginarium. Best of luck!

• Like 1

I did upgrade the return pump with a aquatop swp-360 (152 gph) and  ball valve to adjust it if need be. Added a filter sock in the first chamber and maybe some chaeto in the middle later. I'm ok with the lighting right now and I can always upgrade that later.

20180823_054230.jpg

• Like 2

So if i want to upgrade the light, Id like to hear some recommendations. Since its in the office ill need something that wont break the bank or be too intrusive

Its been running for a week and couple of days....live rock and dr tims. Xenia was free from a buddy and he seems to think it will be ok. Might not grow a bunch though. I will be changing out the light just want to find something nice for the office

4 hours ago, bluerrpilot said:

Its been running for a week and couple of days....live rock and dr tims. Xenia was free from a buddy and he seems to think it will be ok. Might not grow a bunch though. I will be changing out the light just want to find something nice for the office

I use an aquamaxx nemolight on my 5.5g and a Micmol on my 10g. Both great lights and great price.