Coral Vue Hydros

Little note from jack wishing me and the wife a merry jackmas, how sweet.

If you notice, it says an autopsy is needed to recover my gifts from ms cinnamon.

20181219_171430.jpg

20181219_171800.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I personally dont think it was accidentally ingested.  Jack is known for his south of the border antics being in cali and all and I feel like this was a mule gone wrong situation

• Haha 3

I guess all that rough handling woke her up!  She isn't dead after all, which is good because now she can carry next years gifts to the next person I get.  She got bashful after I pulled the first bundle out of her and covered up a bit.20181219_172758.thumb.jpg.e0a638f62093d95e50bfe9eed26e8309.jpg

• Haha 3

As a tip to the next lucky recipient,

By far, this is the easiest way to get deep up in side of her.  Being a quadruple amputee and all....its the only place to hold for leverage

20181219_200234.jpg

• Haha 3

I got tired halfway through and had to take a little break.  

Best way to do that is a little spooning.  God, she was thick in all the wrong places and my fingers got tired.

20181219_200114.jpg

• Haha 1

I ended up having to perform a little surgery as my bicep was to big to get any further in ( I'm like, super strong and shit) and I actually broke the spoon trying to get up past her shoulders.  

This was gift numero tres.

20181219_214335.jpg

• Like 2

In good ol' jack fashion, he cant remember is there were 3 or 4 gifts inside of the old broad... so I still need to do some excavating.  For now, this the fruit of my hard work, Jack's generosity, and what cinnamon gave birth to. All awesome stuff, thanks again jack!!!

20181219_202133.jpg

20181222_120927.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, patback said:

In good ol' jack fashion, he cant remember is there were 3 or 4 gifts inside of the old broad... so I still need to do some excavating.  For now, this the fruit of my hard work, Jack's generosity, and what cinnamon gave birth to. All awesome stuff, thanks again jack!!!

20181219_202133.jpg

20181222_120927.jpg

I hope both of you bought the poor bitch a drink before going shoulder deep. 

And also if she really ate all of that stuff it wouldn’t have been nearly as fun pulling it out. 😏😄

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I hope both of you bought the poor bitch a drink before going shoulder deep. 

And also if she really ate all of that stuff it wouldn’t have been nearly as fun pulling it out. 😏😄

In the second to last picture, we split those two bottles.

Cinnamon cant hold her suds very well.  She's still sleeping it off days later. 

20181222_124907.thumb.jpg.bd298f667bd69f070a609207ca675653.jpg

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

That is awesome lol. Your wife must have been dying while you were doing this lmao

She is just now grasping the concept that we talk about things other than our tanks on here.  

She was really wierded out at first then found it funny after she read Jack's note. 

I think she thought I was just sent a mannequin for Christmas. 😄

• Haha 5
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Glad everything survived inside of Ms Cinnamon!!  Did you find the fourth blue?  

Nope. Not yet.. not sure if there actually is something or you just want me to spend another 40 minutes of scooping out foam. :lol:

• Haha 5
8 minutes ago, patback said:

Nope. Not yet.. not sure if there actually is something or you just want me to spend another 40 minutes of scooping out foam. :lol:

LMAO..... There were only 3 ........ I think.  

• Haha 5
21 minutes ago, patback said:

You need to get all that foam out so shes all cleaned out for next year S.S. Don't be sending sloppy seconds! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
7 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

You need to get all that foam out so shes all cleaned out for next year S.S. Don't be sending sloppy seconds! 

Before then I definitely will.  I am guaranteeing a gift in each arm socket.  I'll tape it in place so that it wont float up. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
26 minutes ago, patback said:

Before then I definitely will.  I am guaranteeing a gift in each arm socket.  I'll tape it in place so that it wont float up. 🙂

The moving just makes for a better feel around..who knows she may enjoy a floating package

• Haha 2

I'm running low on both alkalinity reagent for the hanna checker and also filter floss and was surprised to see in tank products is being sold on amazon.  Will be upset to not have a swedish fish in the box though, and also hoping the reagent isn't expired from amazon.  

Thinking today I am going to spend some time scraping the calcified algae off the walls so I can finally get some good pictures.  

I feel like time is moving slow now, I am anxious to get Harry's frags mounted on some rocks and also want to get an acro on the @NanoRox mini thing on the back wall.  It looks great and cant wait to see what it looks like in the tank. 🙂

• Like 3
1 hour ago, patback said:

I'm running low on both alkalinity reagent for the hanna checker and also filter floss and was surprised to see in tank products is being sold on amazon.  Will be upset to not have a swedish fish in the box though, and also hoping the reagent isn't expired from amazon.  

Thinking today I am going to spend some time scraping the calcified algae off the walls so I can finally get some good pictures.  

I feel like time is moving slow now, I am anxious to get Harry's frags mounted on some rocks and also want to get an acro on the @NanoRox mini thing on the back wall.  It looks great and cant wait to see what it looks like in the tank. 🙂

Some how I feel “dirty” just by unwittingly participating in this.  🤣

• Haha 3