Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Banasophia’s Biocube 16 & IM Nuvo 10 ☀️

banasophia

8 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Omigosh I love this and am terrified for your tank all at the same time.

Haha yeah, that’s the first time he’s jumped up like that... he’s only just recently taken any interest in the tank. As soon as I got the picture I started correcting him. 😬😉

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Sancho said:

The sponge and the zoanthids 😱 

yeah that dog gonna knock that over 😬 bad dog

47EC1C72-0042-4A58-B145-AC6694397D45.gif

Haha not the spray bottle!!! 

1 minute ago, banasophia said:

Haha not the spray bottle!!! 

The spray bottle has been the best thing with all my dogs.....Hell it worked a bit on the kids till they figured it out and could run faster than me 🤣

• Haha 3
Just now, Sancho said:

The spray bottle has been the best thing with all my dogs.....Hell it worked a bit on the kids till they figured it out and could run faster than me 🤣

Spray bottles can be good, but you must not have wood floors, or yours are better protected than mine are haha

Spray bottles can be good, but you must not have wood floors, or yours are better protected than mine are haha

All wood...carpet is nasty. You just need better aim and spray the bad dog and not your floor 🤣

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Your tanks are very beautiful. Love that purple firefish and spider sponge you have.

Thanks so much, Snow! 😊

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

What he said! 

Thanks, Teeny!!! It looked pretty rough for a while, so I’m glad I didn’t give up on it. I think the fact I had to wait so long for it made me appreciate it all the more.

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
12 hours ago, banasophia said:

Spider sponge is opening up more and more 💛

C70507CC-EF98-4011-A96C-7D5513FF6339.thumb.jpeg.538e7840486120809f7f589af24f175e.jpeg

444BD5F4-3A89-4C93-817B-10A75D946B29.thumb.jpeg.73f62edddf3e2d5073c6aeb96bf5429b.jpeg

BF79910F-553C-4EB7-BA4A-CEFA8C000D1B.thumb.jpeg.5e7483086623a545d4abc9b6acae25f6.jpeg

B376FEF0-7ECE-4BC6-830F-CB940E3918B7.thumb.jpeg.d889a7e2dc9f2238845c703a371277e8.jpeg

7E39F803-1F69-45AE-A13D-34A2BA9B38A2.thumb.jpeg.a374de0e485eccc3949563d09bf4a4fd.jpeg

Good pics bana 😀 I will have my emerald crab wed 👍👍

3 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Good pics bana 😀 I will have my emerald crab wed 👍👍

Thank you, DS! Can’t wait to see pics of your new crab when you get it. How’s your dog? I need to head over to your journal to see what’s up. 

DSFIRSTSLTWATER

Thank you, DS! Can’t wait to see pics of your new crab when you get it. How’s your dog? I need to head over to your journal to see what’s up. 

She doing well thanks😀 quick summary, she's being treated for an upper respiratory infection so she's on a 10 day med for that and also allergies so she's taking 4 benydral for the next week or so. Because she was reverse sneezing for really periods at a time, they figured out what it was. It's some scary shit when your dog isn't feeling well .

6 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

She doing well thanks😀 quick summary, she's being treated for an upper respiratory infection so she's on a 10 day med for that and also allergies so she's taking 4 benydral for the next week or so. Because she was reverse sneezing for really periods at a time, they figured out what it was. It's some scary shit when your dog isn't feeling well .

So glad she’s doing okay... I’d never heard of that reverse sneezing before, good to know. Definitely scary when our furry kids get sick and we don’t know what’s going on. 

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
25 minutes ago, banasophia said:

So glad she’s doing okay... I’d never heard of that reverse sneezing before, good to know. Definitely scary when our furry kids get sick and we don’t know what’s going on. 

Oh yeah, those are the only kids we have, plus she is our first dog so if anything were to happen we'd be crushed. We figured it was better to have her checked cause I'm not a vet lol. And that point of they can't tell us what's wrong also. Allergies out this way are horrible now cause it's been a warm winter so far so all the nasties in the air is messing things up.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, banasophia said:

Ouch

I grabbed on on accident on night moving rocks around...that sucked had bristles in between my fingers....tried tape, glue eventually had to pull some out with tweezers 

• Wow 1