inTank Media Baskets

fishfreak0114

fishfreak0114

Hi Dave, it's Olivia yet again.  I won the most creative container category from the pico contest.  Sorry to bring this on here, I'm just at a loss at how to contact you.  I know the PM's were glitching on NR, but when I used your website's contact form it seemed to work fine.  I was wondering if you received my address as you requested?  I never heard back from you after I sent it.  If there's an alternate way to communicate with you let me know.  Thanks 🙂 

1 hour ago, fishfreak0114 said:

Hi Dave, it's Olivia yet again.  I won the most creative container category from the pico contest.  Sorry to bring this on here, I'm just at a loss at how to contact you.  I know the PM's were glitching on NR, but when I used your website's contact form it seemed to work fine.  I was wondering if you received my address as you requested?  I never heard back from you after I sent it.  If there's an alternate way to communicate with you let me know.  Thanks 🙂 

Hey Olivia! 

My last message back to you was from my understanding all contestants were in the US. Shipping even a small package to Canada is ruffly $38-42 for me. I have no problem paying $18 ( same as a large package to in US ) but would need help on the remaining. 

I have had a prize package for months! Let me know what works for you. Feel free to keep this thread going or PM me. 

-Dave

fishfreak0114

Thanks for the quick reply!  I never received that message.  Darn technology has made this whole thing difficult!  I'm more than happy to pay the shipping, just let me know how to do that!  We could try the PM's out again if that works better.

-Olivia

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, fishfreak0114 said:

Thanks for the quick reply!  I never received that message.  Darn technology has made this whole thing difficult!  I'm more than happy to pay the shipping, just let me know how to do that!  We could try the PM's out again if that works better.

-Olivia

PM'd and we should be good to go. Thanks Olivia! 😄 

I'd want to say you should see it in ~ 7-10 days. Depends on customs. 

-Dave

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
fishfreak0114
On 11/2/2018 at 7:37 AM, DaveFason said:

Argh! I did now, responding! 

-Dave

If you sent me once since you posted this I didn’t receive it.