Coral Vue Hydros

Introducing the Nero 5 Pump from AI - Brains AND Brawn!

Marine Depot

When these companies gonna learn.....you design something and contract with the Chinese to build it......they gonna knock it off with a quickness. All three probably come from the same factory :lol: build that shit here and I’m all for paying a bit more. 

2 minutes ago, vegasgundog said:

Well to submit a review, you are required to.....

Require for Review ~  Contact for Us  a Discount (Require Video + Photo Share on the facebook / Forum )

:lol: I got a $25 gift card for my last review on Fishstreet for a $90 skimmer. 

• Haha 1

O crap! So sorry! I was merely pointing out how the competitor is way too demanding of customers for such an inferior product. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love Marine Depot! Im easily bought with t-shirts and hats :lol: I was merely pointing out that AI spent their money on R&D and contracted with someone overseas to produce it and now clones are on the market for a fraction of the price. 

• Like 1
Marine Depot

We haven't officially announced this yet, but we are doing a live Q&A call with EcoTech Marine/AI Wednesday, August 22.

We would love it if you all dialed in and asked questions!

We'll post registration links August 21 so you can join us, probably around noon PST.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions