inTank Media Baskets

Issue with rr gold nugget monti

the camaro show

@the camaro show, there isn't ever a need to pass off someone else's work as your own.  It's not cool; and we can help you better if we see your actual tank(s).  Is the BioCube (that's pictured) yours?  The two tanks never looked like they were from the same person.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, the camaro show said:

I told you my 150 is 7 years old

But the picture is 7 ½  years old.  So let's assume that you actually meant that the tank was 7 ½  years old.  Are we to believe that this was a pic of a tank that you just setup?  The coralline alone doesn't support that.  And if you could do that, why would your BC look like it does after 4 years.  I'm not knocking your BioCube; however, it's just not the same caliper as the 150 from the Captive Aquatics blog.

Look, I get it; Harry asked for tank shots and you wanted show off.  Stop denying it, fess up, and move forward.

• Like 2
Kats Nano20g

I’ve seen all 3 of his tanks in person and I’ve bought a frag pack from him and I can say no buddy grows better looking corals then camaro. His purple monsters are the biggest I’ve seen and he has very hardy acros. Now please stop hating on camaro. He has the best looking 150 on here I’m sure so knock the heck off @HarryPotter go scam someone else. All @HarryPotter does is mess with people and is a goof. I’ve talked to lots of people on here and they don’t say ideal things.  Only to be nice to you to get cheap frags your no role model your a scammer who acts like a angel.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Kats Nano20g said:

I’ve seen all 3 of his tanks in person and I’ve bought a frag pack from him and I can say no buddy grows better looking corals then camaro. His purple monsters are the biggest I’ve seen and he has very hardy acros. Now please stop hating on camaro. He has the best looking 150 on here I’m sure so knock the heck off @HarryPotter go scam someone else. All @HarryPotter does is mess with people and is a goof. I’ve talked to lots of people on here and they don’t say ideal things.  Only to be nice to you to get cheap frags your no role model your a scammer who acts like a angel.

Hmmmmmmmm...

You joined 11 hours ago....

And this is your only post...........

We know it's you camaro

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Camaro/Kat, we're a pretty welcoming bunch here.  You just have to move forward if you want to be part of this community.  I don't want you to feel bad, but we know that's not your tank.  And I believe that creating alt users is against the site's policies.  No need to double down on this pretense.  Be yourself and I'm sure that it'll all be forgotten in time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Christopher Marks locked this topic