Pod Your Reef

@HarryPotter awesome seller!

Aurortpa

It was my first time ever buying livestock that was going to be shipped. Typically I merely have to drive to one of my many LFS’s but @HarryPotter had some great pieces I have not seen locally.  

He communicated very thoroughly and even helped me track the package with me. Corals came in packed impressively carefully. Moreover he threw in some unexpected freebies!!! Will be watching his available merchandise closely! Thank you!

• Like 2
the camaro show

Potter won’t sell because im new on here and have a low post count, little does he know I have been keeping reefs for 7 years and 6 years keeping acros

HarryPotter
On 8/8/2018 at 8:27 PM, the camaro show said:

Potter won’t sell because im new on here and have a low post count, little does he know I have been keeping reefs for 7 years and 6 years keeping acros

There are actually many reasons besides that, but I hardly think they belong here 🙂.

EDIT: 

lol this guy got banned for vulgarity and lying- claiming to be a seller and posting photos of “his tank” (of course a magazine award winning tank— from 8 years ago!) . No wonder he got banned from r2r. 

@falcooo, not sure what you are looking for but he’s got some very sweet millis I haven’t seen in our area—still got to see what euphyllia or other LPS @HarryPotter has too. Plus he sometimes throws in some kind of bonus. Here is a FTS and some close up pics of the frags I could get near.

@the camaro show, perhaps there is a miscommunication you can clear up or something you can clarify thru a PM. I’m sure you’d like some of his stock as much as he’d like to keep business going forward. I know he’s very diligent about ensuring buyers are well prepared for success.  

9CCA8BCE-92FE-42EB-A228-682A1A73291C.thumb.jpeg.547506e9a4e0df091d44a4f6cefa823a.jpeg

• Like 2