Top Shelf Aquatics

Very unhappy with cornbread coral

the camaro show

the camaro show

So I saw a guy on here ask about cornbread a few days ago and I decided to share my experience with them. 

so In may i got a few acros in a corn bread auction, I paid $80 for a wwc wt-f acro and $59 for a atomic fireball acro and i had a freebe that was a another acro. so i got them as soon as they came and they were ice cold the heat pack wasnt even activated and the freebe looked half dead. so i put them in hoping they would do well and they never colored up and i lost all 3 of them first the freebe 5 days then the atomic 12 days and then the wt-f 15 days later. So i lost 170 dollars+. I called twice and got no response I will never buy from them again they sucked! 

Cornbread sells the smallest nubs of nubs and thinks they are good size. I’ve never even seen a half inch frag from them, the guy is a goof I called and complained and he said well they live in our tanks so that’s your issue buddy do you even know how to keep coral. And I said buddy I’ve been keeping coral for 3 years and acros for the same I have great luck with my acros and don’t lose many. I suggest you stop ripping people off and give them Frags that will survive that are about a 1 inch, and he got mad and hung up.

I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM CORNBREAD CORALS THEY HAVE APRIGHT PRICES AND THY DO EBAYAUCTIONS AND THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY SAY THEY SAY A 1/2 to a inch they there nubs. So do not buy from them!!!

the camaro show

Yeah idk I’ve never failed a claim I just thought screw this guy and make sure people know about his ways. If you look online there’s a page full of bad reviews on different forums