SaltCritters.com

IM 14 gallon Peninsula/ BioCube 32, because why not?

Nano Nano Boo Boo

Nano Nano Boo Boo
57 minutes ago, sapling said:

@banasophia itty bitty coral, have you tried to take a macro shot of it? Can’t wait to see some progression pictures though! 

@Nano Nano Boo Boo they refer to two versions of the tunze ato, one has 2 sensors and the other only has one iirc. 

If that’s small coral I’m never showing mine again. Hahaha. 

That makes sense.  Really enjoying so far, I’ll keep everyone updated as time passes. May try the hydrofill for my other tank. 

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Daniel91 said:

Stop showing off xD

Haha... funny and nice. Thanks. 

9 hours ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Great picture, beautiful corals. 

Thank you. ☺️

5 hours ago, sapling said:

@banasophia itty bitty coral, have you tried to take a macro shot of it? Can’t wait to see some progression pictures though! 

@Nano Nano Boo Boo they refer to two versions of the tunze ato, one has 2 sensors and the other only has one iirc. 

Haha I know... it is itty bitty, and I must confess it seems to be growing faster since I got my new AI Prime last week.

The light may be disco, @1891Bro, but I think my corals wanna dance. 🙂

4 hours ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

If that’s small coral I’m never showing mine again. Hahaha. 

Haha... Well we have to start somewhere I guess. This little guy is pretty cute now while he’s small... curious to see what he grows into. Here’s a pic from when I first got him... just a little glowing pincushion:

21CE668A-0D29-4427-BEF5-13213674B362.jpeg

• Like 1

So @Nano Nano Boo Boo, I wanted to see how you like doing your tank journalas as one combined journal for both tanks, does it seem to be working well for you? Planning on finally starting my own for my Biocube 16 and my IM Nuvo 10, and thinking of following your lead. 

1 hour ago, banasophia said:

So @Nano Nano Boo Boo, I wanted to see how you like doing your tank journalas as one combined journal for both tanks, does it seem to be working well for you? Planning on finally starting my own for my Biocube 16 and my IM Nuvo 10, and thinking of following your lead. 

Just wait. He will have a combined journal for 5 tanks in 1 month.

• Haha 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo
5 hours ago, banasophia said:

I’m really liking this format better for journals. Keeps everything condensed and the people who follow and contribute only have to come by once. Also keeps the boards a little cleaner, I post a lot. Haha. 

• Like 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo

I’ve got some juvenile clowns that I’ve had for about 6 weeks. One has completely quit eating and it’s worrying me. I know fish can go days without food but usually this one basically tries to jump out of the tank when it’s feeding time. Any thoughts? 

Nano Nano Boo Boo

Starting to think it’s swim bladder disease. Poor clown is hugging the back glass vertically. Not swimming around, no appetite, may be QT time. 

• Sad 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo
13 minutes ago, specore said:

Just noticed my acan frag has 5-6 new heads on it. Think I've only had it about six weeks

That’s a great problem to have my friend. Anxiously waiting for mine to do the same. 

Nice! I got my first acan the weekend before last, then I got a second one this past weekend. For some reason I used to think they were too aggressive for a nano, but I see so many people on here with gorgeous ones, so I thought I’d give it a try. They always remind me of knit caps or scarves. 

• Like 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo
On 8/15/2018 at 10:19 AM, Daniel91 said:

Nice! Which tank are they in?

Acans are in the 32, they may be moved however. 

• Like 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo

Newest addition to the 14! Little Clown Goby, he looked so bored in the store, so I brought him home. May have gotten a yellow as well...maybe. 

image.jpg

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Newest addition to the 14! Little Clown Goby, he looked so bored in the store, so I brought him home. May have gotten a yellow as well...maybe. 

image.jpg

Congrats on your new addition - very cool little fish! 

• Like 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo

When your LFS calls you and says they found a bunch of random baby mushrooms while cleaning their tanks you go get them. 5 for $40? Absolutely. 

image.jpg

• Like 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo
2 minutes ago, specore said:

You may need a 12 step program 😉

I wasn’t planning on going today! I swear! I’ve been asking about mushrooms a lot lately. Literally went in and handpicked a few. They are really small but will be fun to watch grow, assuming they all survive. The one I took a picture of is insanely vibrant. Okay...maybe I need help. 

• Haha 1