ReefCleaners.org

IM 14 gallon Peninsula/ BioCube 32, because why not?

Nano Nano Boo Boo

A Little Blue
1 minute ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

So you’re saying I need the IM hydrofill. lol. 

No, I am not saying that. T-Nano has been with me for many years and I only had issue with it once. Which was due to my neglect (haven’t clean it in almost a year). 

Nano Nano Boo Boo
13 minutes ago, specore said:

No experience with Tunze, but JBJ is crap and I'm liking the Hydrofill a lot

Looks like the hydrofill comes with the controller. So all you would need is a pump and tubing? Which pump are you using. 

Just now, A Little Blue said:

No, I am not saying that. T-Nano has been with me for many years and I only had issue with it once. Which was due to my neglect (haven’t clean it in almost a year). 

Awesome. I need another anyways so I’ll try both. 

A Little Blue
15 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Looks like the hydrofill comes with the controller. So all you would need is a pump and tubing? Which pump are you using. 

Awesome. I need another anyways so I’ll try both. 

In this case, go for Hydrofill. 

I haven't tried all of them but I do love it. 

Tunze is great but it was not consistent. 

Precision and low maintenance was the main factor for me while choosing ATO (no moving parts and no issues with light sensors or floats). 

1 hour ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Local reef page on Facebook. Feel like I’m losing my marbles but that’s too cheap to pass up I’m thinking. 

I agree - buy it!!

4 hours ago, sapling said:

@A Little Blue oh wow I’ve never even seen one use the sensors like that one uses; doesnt stray voltage cause issues in the tank though? I knew one of the tunze osmolators had a second sensor creating redundancy making it ideal, does the hydrofil ever misfire? 

It's a very, very low voltage.  You can put your finger across it and don't feel a thing

• Thanks 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo

Newest addition, not for this tank but figured I’d share here. Went to a local reefer and got this frag for a song. Nice!

15974825-6550-4187-820F-80147BDCEE5D.png

A Little Blue

Nice. Soon I am going to start thinking about getting some frags as well. Did a dry fit of my frag tank and thankfully, everything fits. But it was a tight fit. 

• Like 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo

Someone traded in the craziest acan today...swiped it up immediately. It’s the acan on the top. Colors are absurd, pictures do no justice. 

01406D43-C737-4EC4-8319-27AC3A7354A0.jpeg

• Like 1

Looks like that it’s the acan type that’s orange with like a sky blue/cyan ring no? Love seeing those eat, I think that’s one of my favorite color types for the acans

Nano Nano Boo Boo
1 hour ago, A Little Blue said:

0145AC62-3FDA-4E9B-AD10-6080706244A8.jpeg.95b16bcf270cce989f4ff67cf1f88b9a.jpeg

That’s flipping awesome. 

51 minutes ago, sapling said:

Looks like that it’s the acan type that’s orange with like a sky blue/cyan ring no? Love seeing those eat, I think that’s one of my favorite color types for the acans

I fed both heads mysis and they ate incredibly fast. Must admit, it was incredible to watch. 

• Like 1
KW NANOREEF
58 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

@KW NANOREEF lets me use his dip, not sure what it is. I’m sure he will chime in and let you know. Probably staring at his new torch coral currently. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was haha. I use Revive I think it’s called. Just a coral cleaner like coral Rx. It work great for me! Pests pop of super easy and gets lots of nasty algae and weird organisms off the coral.

Nano Nano Boo Boo

Anyone else watch their CC at night. @WV Reefer has me naming by CC, now referring this zebra turbo as “Eeyore.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Slowly plugging away. 

A50BD56F-4796-40CA-AF81-1EEC6B64D1F0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo

Red has been banished to the 14 gallon for “Crimes Against Corals.” Can continue stealing food from the others. He is not a happy guy. 

122EB466-A0F8-49CF-945B-6E974569D855.jpeg

Nano Nano Boo Boo

Ordered some sexy shrimp for the 14 today. Love having a local fish store that’s willing to order things for me. 

• Like 1
A Little Blue
14 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Ordered some sexy shrimp for the 14 today. Love having a local fish store that’s willing to order things for me. 

Cool. Some ppl report having issues with them picking on corals (zoas are at the top of the list). Honestly, I don’t know if that is the real issue. I had sexy shrimps fo years without issues. There is one in my 30l but I barely see it. It usually hangs under the cover of Euphillias tentacles. 

• Like 2