inTank Media Baskets

We're excited to introduce ourselves and pod your reef for free! Enter to win free pods!

Pod Your Reef

Pod Your Reef

Hello Nano-Reefers! We are super excited to join Nano-Reef.com and get to know you and your tanks! We’ll tell you a bit about us then we would love to hear your story! We are a small family owned and operated business in San Antonio, Texas. We got our start when we adopted a Mandarin fish from a fellow reefer who was moving. We soon realized that she not only loved copepods but she thrived on them. It is her natural instinct to hunt and consume them and it was really important to us to respect the natural habits of this beautiful creature. So, in 2015 we founded Pod Your Reef. First and foremost, we strive to provide you with excellent products and we stand behind those products 100%. Second, we value our customers and hope you feel like our friend because that’s how we think of you in this tight-knit reefing community. We know your names, we know your tanks, and when we see your orders go out we think about you and hope you’re doing well.

Check out our About Us page for more details on us: https://www.podyourreef.com/pages/about-us

When it comes to our products, we are committed to providing the densest pods at a reasonable price. We guarantee ‘live on arrival’ and we offer discounts to new customers as well as free shipping with an order of $60.00 or more. Providing the most natural reef environment is our responsibility as reef parents. Check out our FAQ page for more info or shoot us a message! https://www.podyourreef.com/apps/help-center 

GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!

Now for the fun part! We're going to give away a box of phyto and tisbes each week in August. Post a self-taken photo of your tank, your favorite fish or coral, anything that displays your passion in the reef world and each Sunday in August we will draw a randon winner. The lucky winner will receive one bag of phyto and two bags of tisbe pods shipped to their door. Start posting in this thread now because we will draw the first winner on August 5th! Cut off time for posting is 7:00 PM Central. Look for a new thread for posting pictures each Sunday!  

Contest terms: Winner must be in the United States. One entry per person. You can only win one time per month. Good Luck!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for putting this on! Here’s my nuvo20 and my Yasha pair (love them)! Don’t have any pics, but I’ve got a baby mandarin and ruby red in my seahorse tank that would love some extra pods 😉

DSCN6478.thumb.JPG.771553afce7cda4434992a2f8c41e4ce.JPG5127DB27-A3F8-42ED-A19F-4F1DCB5DE8A5.thumb.jpeg.c15f7e9068ba456d1fc5f9bc1601a24d.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

My first saltwater tank, Nuvo 10. Excuse the poor quality cell phone pictures. FTS featuring YWGoby & Pistol.

IMG_5453.thumb.JPG.a1f0bed4a17a27e9e3eceb7601769553.JPG

Also, close-up of my Acan.

IMG_5452.thumb.JPG.aa645f622ff2ede3051905e0974cac90.JPG

• Like 3
Christopher Marks

Welcome to the Nano-Reef Community @Pod Your Reef, thank you so much for your support!!!

1 hour ago, Pod Your Reef said:

We got our start when we adopted a Mandarin fish from a fellow reefer who was moving. We soon realized that she not only loved copepods but she thrived on them. It is her natural instinct to hunt and consume them and it was really important to us to respect the natural habits of this beautiful creature. So, in 2015 we founded Pod Your Reef.

That is so cool, isn't it incredible where life takes us? Now you're feeding thousands of mandarins and more! ☺️

• Like 1
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to We're excited to introduce ourselves and pod your reef for free! Enter to win free pods!

My 14g nano.  Fancy (my green Mandarin) loves pods.  Ironically I have started trying to grow out my own pods for the very reason you guys started your business.  It’s hard to find good pods.  Would love to try yours so here it is...my 14g reef AND my 5 gallon pod container.  🙂 

927E9C02-27D6-448C-AAD0-B44C46CE92FC.jpeg

B9B41E08-7619-4285-8BDE-A678705468AA.jpeg

E8E51215-23F4-4552-9A84-71537D4981CE.jpeg

F41DAAF3-11FD-4DA1-83C7-DC248B1DA987.jpeg

• Like 3

Here's my 13G nano.  I have  a 2.5G HOB (technically HO(Side)) refugium that's replaced my mechanical filtration with chaeto and all are loving it!  I see my gramma picking off pods on a pretty regular basis.  He's my favorite fish.  Doesn't take any sh1t from the ole bully clown and is usually all over the tank hiding out, eating, or saying "Hi".

I can always use more phyto and pods!  Thanks!

20180727_000307007_iOS.thumb.jpg.6cca5ec51f5444197f71513200a7467f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is my 10 gallon nano. Its comming along well but slowly. 

An here is my favorite coral just because its got so many colors and its grown so much. 

20180730_170848.jpg

20180730_170732.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Pod Your Reef
1 hour ago, SavaS said:

Also, any idea when you will have more tiger pods in stock? Thanks!

Shoot me a message and we’ll get you squared away. 

Floundering_Around

Fluval Evo 13, my first saltwater tank. Unfortunately battling some mad algae. Fav coral is my yellow finger gorgonian. Definitely plan to get more of these babies

IMG_3359.JPG

IMG_3355.JPG

• Like 1
Pod Your Reef

@Justind823 Congratulations! You are the winner of a bag of Pod Your Reef pods and phyto! Send us a message with your contact info and we’ll get it out to you! For everyone else that participated...we would like to thank you with a 10% coupon code. We’ll send it out to you shortly! Thanks guys, this was fun. Look for the next giveaway starting tomorrow. 

• Like 4
16 hours ago, Pod Your Reef said:

@Justind823 Congratulations! You are the winner of a bag of Pod Your Reef pods and phyto! Send us a message with your contact info and we’ll get it out to you! For everyone else that participated...we would like to thank you with a 10% coupon code. We’ll send it out to you shortly! Thanks guys, this was fun. Look for the next giveaway starting tomorrow. 

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

• Like 3