Coral Vue Hydros

IM Nuvo Lagoon 25- NEW Cornbred Blue Monster Tort

KW NANOREEF

5 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Fantatsic frag! Excited to see it grow. Always had a soft spot for frog spawns. Awesome!

Better than yours??

Nano Nano Boo Boo
1 minute ago, KW NANOREEF said:

Better than yours??

It’s the same type! Haha! You should go see the little torch today, he’s about doubled in size. Need to start gluing everything in place soon. 

The real fun will be seeing who’s grows faster. Being that they’re under the same light we can see which settings really grow LPS. 

Hows the torch today? Lepto?

4 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

It’s the same type! Haha! You should go see the little torch today, he’s about doubled in size. Need to start gluing everything in place soon. 

The real fun will be seeing who’s grows faster. Being that they’re under the same light we can see which settings really grow LPS. 

Hows the torch today? Lepto?

Lepto is not doing good, only cause I changed stuff around too fast. Might be able to bring him back though. Torch is in the video I tested you and on this thread

As stated in the new title: LIVESTOCK UPDATE!!!!

Corals- Unknown Zoas, Blasto Colony, Yellow Tip Torch, Bicolor Hammer, and Unknown Euyphillia(check out my thread about it)

Fish/Inverts- Rock Flower Nem, Lawnmower Blenny, Misbar Clownfish, and Canary Fang Blenny. 

Any my ideas on what to add next? Thinking about Pygmy angel but give me ideas on more fish!!

12 hours ago, KW NANOREEF said:

As stated in the new title: LIVESTOCK UPDATE!!!!

Corals- Unknown Zoas, Blasto Colony, Yellow Tip Torch, Bicolor Hammer, and Unknown Euyphillia(check out my thread about it)

Fish/Inverts- Rock Flower Nem, Lawnmower Blenny, Misbar Clownfish, and Canary Fang Blenny. 

Any my ideas on what to add next? Thinking about Pygmy angel but give me ideas on more fish!!

I love the pygmy angels. Royal Gramma or Chalk Bass would also be good fit. 

6 hours ago, specore said:

I love the pygmy angels. Royal Gramma or Chalk Bass would also be good fit. 

Thinking about it! Torch split again today! 3 heads, 2 in the last 2 weeks

• Like 1

Just did a 25% water change to prepare for @HarryPotter s corals that come in on Tuesday! Levels are still balanced but constantly checking alk. Running low on RSCPS and when that is gone, gonna change to blue bucket.

• Like 2

My fang blenny is a sleeper. He curls up in his Little Rock and sleeps there. One of the coolest fish I’ve been had! Anyone else have experience?

5826CBD4-06DA-442C-B219-6434455EE468.jpeg

• Like 1

Just picked up some frags for my birthday, which is on Sunday. Some type of branching monti. Can I get an ID? Also picked up a Scoly! Do you know what type it is?

F14EF228-A601-46CB-BEE4-A7F885C30BA3.jpeg

458F8C06-A6E1-4AEB-8DA3-A13D982E7030.jpeg

4A7133E6-1E18-4721-8F37-28D2E36A5B1D.jpeg