SaltCritters.com

• NEW PRODUCTS • BioCube 14/16 and 29/32 Fish Saver Guards

inTank

inTank Fish Savers help keep livestock in the display area of your aquarium, where they belong.  Some All-In-One aquariums have design flaws where there are gaps that fish and other livestock can jump or move into the rear chambers.  This is potentially harmful or even deadly.  This Fish Saver Guard fills the 1/2" gap that is present between the false wall and the splash guard of the light.

Made and laser cut from a super strong ABS plastic for a perfect fit

Coralife BioCube 14 and LED BioCube 16:

https://intankaquatics.com/coralife-biocube-14-and-16-fish-saver-guard/

Coralife BioCube 29 and LED BioCube 32:

https://intankaquatics.com/coralife-biocube-29-and-32-fish-saver-guard/

BEFORE_AFTER__14031.1531928231.jpg?c=2

cl32fs-features.jpg

INSTALLED__44361.1531869302.jpg?c=2

REAR__52232.1531869298.jpg?c=2

INSTALLED_INTAKE__50609.1531869304.jpg?c

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Weikel said:

This is a cool idea. I have a a few fish that prefer to live in my back chambers instead of the display on my cube 

Maybe they’d prefer the toilet. Spare the rod......

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Maybe they’d prefer the toilet. Spare the rod......

Lol actually they were battle for their life . Clownfish are as hats 

• Haha 1

This is a great idea as I've had to pluck my male clownfish out of the return chamber several times on my biocube. 

Is there any reason/benefit as to why it covers the center overflow? 

14 hours ago, Weikel said:

This is a cool idea. I have a a few fish that prefer to live in my back chambers instead of the display on my cube 

What aquarium do you have?

We've had fish savers in the older Oceanic BioCubes for years, thought they fixed it on the Coralife versions but nope, still a 1/2" Gap.  Should have had this out years ago as well when the Coralife BioCube 29 came out...

12 hours ago, Jackal227 said:

This is a great idea as I've had to pluck my male clownfish out of the return chamber several times on my biocube. 

Is there any reason/benefit as to why it covers the center overflow? 

More for manufacturing.  You need material depth to make it hold onto the false wall.

I've never liked that they put those slits there, you want to single track your flow for best filtration. and some may want a taller water level in the display.  Water would most likely enter if present behind the fish saver but it may do a good job at blocking most of what I think is a design flaw.

1 hour ago, StevieT said:

What aquarium do you have?

We've had fish savers in the older Oceanic BioCubes for years, thought they fixed it on the Coralife versions but nope, still a 1/2" Gap.  Should have had this out years ago as well when the Coralife BioCube 29 came out...

I have the newer biocube 32 led version 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, RayWhisperer said:

Just out of curiosity. The clock symbols indicate 8 hours of elapsed time. How is 8 hours an easy install?

Hello @RayWhisperer

Thank you for contacting inTank, your question is very important to us. The time displayed includes realization of the products need. Time to checkout online, and for the product to be delivered and installed. Actual Fish Saver install time is a few earth seconds. 

We hope this helps answer your inquiry.  If you are interested in completing a brief survey of the support provided today please press 2.

Best Regards ~

Stephön

-inTank

CSR

• Like 1