Innovative Marine Aquariums

What do you think of my scape?

NeonZoie

This is my 16 gallon aquajapan tank, i have about 15 pounds of rock for it and i think I've found a scape i like. What do you guys think? The importat part of this scape to me was that it was just as enjoyable from the front as it is from the right. This is because we have the tank right next to our bed so i wanted to have plenty of surface area for corals while also looking visually appealing. Any tips and suggestions are grestly appreciated. 

I only want a pair of clowns in here and maybe some inverts. As for corals just softies and lps for me 🤗

15316988948681161398394.jpg

15316989469991220405672.jpg

Looks really nice! Just be sure you have enough space to clean the glass. I also always recommend looking at it from the top down to see how your lights will hit it, remembering the vast majority of corals require light. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, NeonZoie said:

Thanks heres what it looks like top down, 

15316997057922096957236.jpg

In the picture, it looks to me like the right hand side drops pretty straight down... but at the same time it may be nice to have that room there on the sandbed in front of it for sandbed corals,  and some corals come on rocks that could be leaned against the scape too. I like it. 

• 2 months later...

Looks good.

Just a tip, when I scraped mine, I tried to envision it stocked with an idea of the corals I wanted. 

So, flat horizontal area up top for branching sps, flat vertical space for encrusting montis, rock for little Zoa garden down low, etc.