ReefCleaners.org

Equipment- Protein Skimmer, Light, Ect...

Brian1313

I have some fish tank equipment for sale that came with a tank I bought that I do not need. Everything was working when I bought the tank and tore it down on Monday.

Evolution LED Light- Black box light that was over a 40 gallon and growing coral really well. It has white and Blue LED's with a power button and cord for the blue and one for the white lights. Has hanging wire and everything on it ready to hang. $100 plus shipping

Reef Octopus 1000 Hob Skimmer- needs a good cleaning and I will clean it as best as I can this weekend before shipping. Works great and has the reef octopus pump on it as well. $125 plus shipping

AquaC Remora Hang on Skimmer- Works great and was used on a 20 gallon tank. Has an MJ 1200 pump for it. $125 plus Shipping

1.5 inch Cepex Ball Valve- $20 plus shipping. This was in with a box of stuff that came with the tank have no info on it

Any questions please feel free to contact. If you buy more than one can offer a discount and combine shipping. Also have a sock holder for a sump if anyone orders these and wants one its free.

If any one local (Cleveland area) wants to buy can offer a discount. Also for sale locally online as well

AC Remora.jpeg

Bulk Head Specs.jpeg

Bulk Head.jpeg

Light 2.jpeg

Light.jpeg

Reef Octo.jpeg

• Recommended Discussions