skrtchsr

Intro and thanks

Hey all!

So I've been lurking here for about 6 months now so I figured it was time to say hello and also a big thanks for everyone that contributes to this forum as it's been my main source while starting out in this hobby.

I have a 10gallon tank with 2 clowns, a lovely sea urchin named DJ Prickles, a bunch of inverts, and 4 corals.  A yellow eye chalice, candycane, a bunch of zoas, and a frogspawn.

My setup is super simple as I wanted everything to be handled via bio filter and water changes.

I run a single kessil a80, a slightly modified marina slim hob, and 2 koralia 425's on opposite sides of the tank.

ft02.jpg

• Like 4

Nice!  And welcome to Nano-Reef.com.

• Like 1

Welcome to Nano😊

Tank looks great.

Nice tank!  Welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome!  🙂  

I thought I'd share my first world problems that I can't really share with anyone else in the real world because they'd just look at me strange.

One, My damn urchin insisting on wearing everything in the tank as a hat.

Two, My clownfish that have been hypnotized into believing they're piranha, attacking my hand every time I go into the tank for anything.

LOL

• Haha 4

:lol:  Yep, sounds about right.

2 minutes ago, skrtchsr said:

attacking my hand every time I go into the tank

I had to start wearing a glove for one of my fish.  It somehow knew that it couldn't intimidate me with the glove on, and eventually gave up.  But if it knows that it can back you away, it will.  That's my theory anyway.

• Like 1

My clown got brutal with me. She'd jump right out of the water to get to my hand. She'd even bite and pull on my gloves.

Since my tank transfer she no longer attacks the hand that feeds her. 

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions