inTank Media Baskets

Fs: Og bounce $500, candy crush mushroom $500, biohazard bounce $500, 91745

benjho

42616310274_2c7ac82356_b.jpgUntitled by Ben Ho, on Flickr
28464690557_6dd9999045_b.jpgUntitled by Ben Ho, on Flickr

OG BOUNCE $500 1.25"
BIOHAZARD BOUNCE $500 1.75"
CANDY CRUSH HYBRID $500 0.75"

I Am willing to  TRADE + CASH FOR OTHER OG MAMA BOUNCES or MAMA Rare Mushrooms or rare plate corals! ONLY INTERESTED IN MAMA SIZES for mushrooms.

LOCAL PICKUP 91745

5 minutes ago, Red_Blenny said:

Dang dude, getting bored of those shrooms?

Nah they jus too small lol. I only want mama sizes now

• Like 1
HarryPotter
5 hours ago, Red_Blenny said:

You can always... ya know, watch them grow up into big mama sizes. Wouldn't that be more gratifying? 

Agreed. But some people think their coral is a status symbol 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Red_Blenny said:

You can always... ya know, watch them grow up into big mama sizes. Wouldn't that be more gratifying? 

True but it would take 2 plus years which I don’t have patience for

3 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

I wish that was the case lol. I’m literally obsessed with my og bounce mamas

1 hour ago, Muffin said:

That doesn't look at all like a candy crush btw

It’s a candy crush hybrid, same colors jus different texture and patterns. More rare this one 

So you have a less than 2 inch shroom that you want another bigger, more expensive shroom PLUS cash for?  How does this work out in benefit to whoever may be dumb enough to trade you?  If you cant be bothered to care for coral you buy for more than a couple of weeks at a time, I suggest buying a good camera and just taking pictures of the coral you like and hanging them on your wall. 

I'm not a tree hugger or anything like that, but my God, you know these are living things and not a status thing like harry said, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
HarryPotter
5 hours ago, benjho said:

It’s a candy crush hybrid, same colors jus different texture and patterns. More rare this one 

So you have an unknown hybrid and expect a bigger shroom plus cash? 😞

• Like 1
8 hours ago, benjho said:

It's not a hybrid... It's a completely different strain of mushroom. It may be a type of discosoma but it's completely different than a candy crush. Good luck with your sale, lol you should learn some patience OGs are some of the fastest growing mushrooms I've had experience with.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, patback said:

So you have a less than 2 inch shroom that you want another bigger, more expensive shroom PLUS cash for?  How does this work out in benefit to whoever may be dumb enough to trade you?  If you cant be bothered to care for coral you buy for more than a couple of weeks at a time, I suggest buying a good camera and just taking pictures of the coral you like and hanging them on your wall. 

I'm not a tree hugger or anything like that, but my God, you know these are living things and not a status thing like harry said, right?

Lol I’m saying I’m willing to trade these mushrooms plus some cash for a mama bounce mushroom or mama mushrooms or plate corals. And no it’s not a status symbol thing I’m literally in love with my mama bounce mushrooms lol.. there was a typo error I believe, I jus revised it up top.

4 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

So you have an unknown hybrid and expect a bigger shroom plus cash? 😞

It’s a typo.. I meant I’m willing to trade my mushrooms plus cash for a mama bounce mushroom or mama mushrooms or rare plate corals.. lol

2 hours ago, Muffin said:

It's not a hybrid... It's a completely different strain of mushroom. It may be a type of discosoma but it's completely different than a candy crush. Good luck with your sale, lol you should learn some patience OGs are some of the fastest growing mushrooms I've had experience with.

Any pics of ur bounces? Yeah I’m an insanely impatient guy lol. I actually wanna buy more mama bounce and grow em bigger lol.

14 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

Oh yea, I forgot that was a thing.

10 hours ago, benjho said:

True but it would take 2 plus years which I don’t have patience for

😕 soooooooooo, does that mean you won't be in the hobby 2 years from now?

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Red_Blenny said:

Oh yea, I forgot that was a thing.

😕 soooooooooo, does that mean you won't be in the hobby 2 years from now?

Lol no it means I want my 3.5” mama to be at 5” big in two years lol

and it’s not a status symbol thing lol I fkin love my mama mushroom lol peeps keep telling me to cut it but I jus can’t 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Recommended Discussions