Krish87

Krish's Nano Marine Haven - Coralife BioCube 16 LED

1 minute ago, banasophia said:

Well for me it’s just because my torch is disproportionately large for my tank haha but I like it. 

CC6643FF-B698-4187-8ADB-29C2F415F506.jpeg

Awesome! It sure is super large, but it looks amazing. Share more pics of your tank 🙂 Really interesting rock work and setup, I must say. And wonderful blast of colors.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Krish87 said:

Awesome! It sure is super large, but it looks amazing. Share more pics of your tank 🙂 Really interesting rock work and setup, I must say. And wonderful blast of colors.

Thanks, I’m thinking of breaking down and doing build threads for my two tanks this weekend. 🙂 

Here’s a pic of a sweeper from one of the smaller torches that’s now in my Nuvo 10:

73892001-FDCB-4069-92C8-CC23A11F68BD.jpeg

• Wow 1

4 minutes ago, banasophia said:

Thanks, I’m thinking of breaking down and doing build threads for my two tanks this weekend. 🙂 

Here’s a pic of a sweeper from one of the smaller torches that’s now in my Nuvo 10:

73892001-FDCB-4069-92C8-CC23A11F68BD.jpeg

Makes me think it was flipping the bird at me haha... I had to move the blue sympodium and mushrooms at that time because it kept reaching out its long tentacle finger and poking stuff nearby.

4 hours ago, banasophia said:

Makes me think it was flipping the bird at me haha... I had to move the blue sympodium and mushrooms at that time because it kept reaching out its long tentacle finger and poking stuff nearby.

Ha ha ! Boy these things are so intriguing. Right now my goal is to just ensure the tank is clean, the corals look healthy and all livestock are doing well. I don't think I have space for any new coral and/or livestock. So let's see how this tank looks next May! 🙂 

3 hours ago, Krish87 said:

Ha ha ! Boy these things are so intriguing. Right now my goal is to just ensure the tank is clean, the corals look healthy and all livestock are doing well. I don't think I have space for any new coral and/or livestock. So let's see how this tank looks next May! 🙂 

Well you’re off to a great start! Keep posting updates - love to see your progress.

• Like 1

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions