Cultivated Reef

Krish87

On 9/16/2019 at 2:10 AM, Willy84 said:

I imagined that. thank you.

Instead, I still have to figure out which is the right height from the water level for the Prime HD. I have the "tank Mount" and I installed it with the max height that is approx... 25cm (10 inches) Led - Water level. I don't know if it's correct considering the depth of  water 33 cm (13 inches) for a total eight of 58cm (23 inches) Led - bottom of the tank. i have to figure out the relationship between the output watts and the height.

Do you use a specific height?

Hello there! I use the AI Prime 12" mount for my light. And it is precisely 11" above the tank surface! 

• Like 2

Really stunning!!!

@Krish87 i was looking your corlas shelves. They are pretty cool. I didn't found info about it. How did you buld it? Seems thery are not magnetic? Is it a "ready2go" solutions or is it a do-it-yourself solutions? 🙂

Thanks

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Willy84 said:

Really stunning!!!

@Krish87 i was looking your corlas shelves. They are pretty cool. I didn't found info about it. How did you buld it? Seems thery are not magnetic? Is it a "ready2go" solutions or is it a do-it-yourself solutions? 🙂

Thanks

They are totally ready to go. They are indeed magnetic 😊

They are built by a company called Reef-Rax. Very handy frag racks. Helps is creatively solving tank real estate issues but also making it look pretty, it’s certainly a win-win! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome tank! Quick question, what are you using for the coral you have mounted on the left side against the glass?

I have a 4 gallon pico and want to get some coral up there since things are tight. Thanks!

never mind I just read a few posts above me. Sorry!