Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

EQUIPMENT SALE: MP10, AI PRIME HD, SMART ATO, APEX LITE

gena

Hi, guys!  I'm having a big equipment sale.  Everything here is in great working condition.  Working until I shut down my tank 7-6-18.  Everything is cleaned up (as much as possible lol) and ready to go and make someone else's life easier 🙂.  FOR LOCALS ONLY (SOCAL 91506).....I will give you deals if you pick up in person (no shipping).  Just PM me for details 🙂.

Here's what I have:

1. Apex Lite Reef Controller SOLD.  This is discontinued now.  They don't make this version anymore.  It still works perfectly.  It includes the controller, Light up display, energybar 8, temp probe, ph probe, and an extra cable which I think is the USB cable? The pH probe will have to ship dry.  I've read you can soak it in 4.0 pH solution for a couple of hours to rehydrate it before placing in the aquarium.  For now I have it soaking in saltwater until it leaves my home.

ACS_0880

ACS_0872

ACS_0871

2. AI Prime HD LED Light in White SOLD:  Comes with everything that it came with from the store PLUS the arm to attach it to the rim of your aquarium.

ACS_0870

ACS_0879

3.  MP10 Ecosmart Pump SOLD:  Comes with everything including the original box.  And in addition, it includes the extra Driver Mount for the controller.

ACS_0883

ACS_0874

4. Here's a blast from the past!  This is the ORIGINAL Blue Box MP10....when they first came out and were the latest and greatest thing 🙂.  I haven't used this one for a few years.  But I didn't want to let it go since it was my first LOL.  But now's the time.  Includes what you see here.  This one is also missing that extra pad (to put between pump and glass) for thinner tanks.  The main cord that attaches to the box has always been loose but that doesn't seem to affect it at all.  You can see the wires if it gets pulled down.  I always thought it was strange that it was made that way.  Anyways...see photos for what I'm talking about. SOLD.

ACS_0884

ACS_0876

ACS_0877

ACS_0868

5. EcoTech Marine’s VorTech Battery Backup SOLD:  Only put to use a couple of times.  Works great!

ACS_0881

5. AutoAqua Smart ATO Micro SOLD:  Comes with everything you see here.  The original tubing is a little dirty but with a brush you could scrub it out.  I got rid of all of my tube cleaning brushes a few weeks ago so I have nothing to get into tubes to clean them out.

ACS_0869

ACS_0878

6. InTank Innovative Marine Fusion Nano/Lagoon/Peninsula Media Basket SOLD

ACS_0887

ACS_0886

6. Cobalt 75 Watt Heater $25 shipped

ACS_0882

ACS_0873

I think that's it.  I take Paypal.  PM me for details.  Thanks!

• Like 1
On 7/6/2018 at 8:17 PM, Ralgo said:

If you ever feel like breaking the Apex up I'm interested in the probes and the Aquabus(USB) cable.

I'll keep you in mind.

I found the original box for my mp10 ECOSMART DRIVER and it had the little spacer (for thinner tanks) in the box...along with the little hooks they want you to use on your aquarium to help hold up the pump.  That will all be included.  I also have the original box for the blue box mp10 that it will come in.

Any locals looking for a really nice looking ATO Reservoir?  I have the Innovative marine Auqa Gadget Reservoir for sale.  In great condition.  These are amazing and look so nice!

SOLD.

1949583366_ScreenShot2018-07-08at2_10_09PM.png.5aa6fdd3fc8741fd0b4fb8003d9fcf73.png

1 hour ago, HarryPotter said:

I have an apex lite on my reefer, excellent controller! GLWTS 🙂 

Thanks, Harry!

15 hours ago, Lula_Mae said:

Sad to see it go but there are hopefully better things ahead!

Thank you!  Everyone needs a break now and then.  I may be back someday 🙂.  Like I said somewhere else....never say never lol.  But for now I'm very much enjoying my freedom from tank responsibility!

• Like 1

Just got the O.G. blue box style MP10 from the lovely Gena,bought it Wednesday afternoon and its here already and works super super awesome,and quiet. A+++ as always from @gena😊

• Like 2

Agreed! No hesitation at all about buying from Gena again! My media basket was made it across country in no time and now happily in my tank!  Thanks Gena!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, pgrVII said:

Just got the O.G. blue box style MP10 from the lovely Gena,bought it Wednesday afternoon and its here already and works super super awesome,and quiet. A+++ as always from @gena😊

7 hours ago, bdesper311 said:

Agreed! No hesitation at all about buying from Gena again! My media basket was made it across country in no time and now happily in my tank!  Thanks Gena!

Thank you both VERY much :wub: 

2 hours ago, Reefaddiction said:

Did you already sell just the display unit?

Everything is sold except for the Heater.  I may have to give that one away LOL.

Will you keep doing macrame? I've been wanting to get one of your pieces but haven't been able to yet. :happy:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Lula_Mae said:

Will you keep doing macrame? I've been wanting to get one of your pieces but haven't been able to yet. :happy:

Oh yeah!  My business is really taking off now :happydance:.  I'm still trying to improve my social media presence (I get lazy with it) but at least I'm being seen well on Etsy now and getting multiple weekly sales (knock on wood that it keeps up!).

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Recommended Discussions