Innovative Marine Aquariums

1k icecap gyre screen error?

Aurortpa

I have my 1k icecap gyre setup to automatically go from an alternating gyre to random mode.  The 1k can go in reverse but the blades should move backwards and forwards in unison, not independently, so it isn't supposed to show a - and + flow simultaneously from what a tech told me. When my program switches, while in the programmed random mode, it actually shows it stuck in - as the + flow fluctuates.  Appears the gyre is physically moving in unison in same direction, but screen definitely has some sort of error.  Maybe just my controller.  E-mailed Coral Vue but if anybody else has noticed this, lmk.

1kgyreerror.thumb.jpeg.d7597d9e249ec6c0b0f874f5a686ed7e.jpeg

Good to know, mine consistently does it. Again I think it’s just the screen itself tho, I’ll see what Coral Vue has to say. 

Still have an open ticket for the display issue showing both neg and pos flow simultaneously (not possible on this model) with the 1k gyre, they went silent for 3 days, after I shared the pic...so I resubmitted a new one.