inTank Media Baskets

Steve's Mixed Reef IM Fusion 30L + New Ball Python Adventure

specore

9 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

I’m just going to let him experiment and make sure I camp out for his reefing yard sale. Haha. 

lol.  I give Keaton a couple of old pumps and now you are waiting for an opportunity to pick at my carcass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Nano Nano Boo Boo
2 minutes ago, specore said:

lol.  I give Keaton a couple of old pumps and now you are waiting for an opportunity to pick at my carcass.

He will be the first to tell you I’ve got my fair share over here if you need anything. Lol. Amazon might as well make us a daily stop at this rate. Just set up my oldest sons 20 Nuvo so we’ve lost our minds a bit. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DAP said:

Awesome tank! 

Where did you get that stand ?

Thanks

My wife picked it up at TJ Maxx or Homegoods I wanna say.  The legs and frame are pretty sturdy, but the top was a little suspect so I added some hardwood bracing on the inside for peace of mind.  

30 minutes ago, Bdub-67 said:

So I've always wondered if it's hard to do maintenance or clean the rear compartment of an all in one tank. Looks like it would be awkward 

Best to siphon it out 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bdub-67 said:

So I've always wondered if it's hard to do maintenance or clean the rear compartment of an all in one tank. Looks like it would be awkward 

TBH, it's way easier than maintaining a sump 🙂  I literally have to lift out the baskets and siphon, then remove the pump (which takes about 5 seconds to remove and another five to reinstall) and siphon the return chamber.  

18 minutes ago, KW NANOREEF said:

Your frogspawn is incredible! How long have you had that?

Probably 4-5 years.  I actually have twice traded it in and kept 2-3 heads in my tank.  Then after 15-18 months it will be back at 20-25 heads and I'll cut it back again.  

Just now, specore said:

Probably 4-5 years.  I actually have twice traded it in and kept 2-3 heads in my tank.  Then after 15-18 months it will be back at 20-25 heads and I'll cut it back again.  

Next time you cut it, let me know! I will be happy to pay you for it. Frogspawn is the only euphyllia I don’t have.

Just now, KW NANOREEF said:

Next time you cut it, let me know! I will be happy to pay you for it. Frogspawn is the only euphyllia I don’t have.

I'll knock a couple of heads off for you.  Just let me know when you want to come get it.  

Nano Nano Boo Boo
3 minutes ago, specore said:

I'll knock a couple of heads off for you.  Just let me know when you want to come get it.  

I can hear Keaton giggling from here. Lol. 

Ive got a pink hammer that’s looking better and better. Be glad to do the same this fall for you all. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, specore said:

When we get this coral shipment in from @HarryPotter you could just bring it with you. I will pay! I insist this time.

Just now, KW NANOREEF said:

When we get this coral shipment in from @HarryPotter you could just bring it with you. I will pay! I insist this time.

That will work.  No payment necessary, this thing grows like a weed 🙂

I’ll consider fragging the torch for both of you. I’ll CONSIDER it lol. If I can get it to grow a couple heads.

i can tell Shaun is bouncing off the walls at that comment

Nano Nano Boo Boo

Love the torch. 

There is a fantatsic torch at blue star. Just need one of you to join forces with me. 😉 frag it in two and call it a day. 

9 minutes ago, KW NANOREEF said:

Not sure if I can fill more orders to go out next week;  5 packs have already been paid for in full.  I can make more frags on a per-order basis, but they would need a week or so to heal. 

3 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Love the torch. 

There is a fantatsic torch at blue star. Just need one of you to join forces with me. 😉 frag it in two and call it a day. 

Same size torch on AquaSD for $60

Nano Nano Boo Boo
3 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Not sure if I can fill more orders to go out next week;  5 packs have already been paid for in full.  I can make more frags on a per-order basis, but they would need a week or so to heal. 

Totally up to you @HarryPotter! We can pay whenever you’d like, or wait for healing. 

1 minute ago, KW NANOREEF said:

Same size torch on AquaSD for $60

We splitting shipping? lol 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Did you get my PM?

1 minute ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Totally up to you @HarryPotter! We can pay whenever you’d like, or wait for healing. 

Ummmmmmm..... no comment

1 minute ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Can you message me what would be in this order so I can see about availability? 

Link to to the torch you are looking at? 

1 minute ago, HarryPotter said:

Can you message me what would be in this order so I can see about availability? 

Link to to the torch you are looking at? 

Give me a second I’ll find it again

So after 25 days the chaeto has nearly filled the fuge basket.  I honestly expected faster growth than this, but haven't run cheato before so don't really know if this is below average or not.  I will say I am seeing very little algae in the display, despite the constant heavy feedings to accommodate the anthias.  

7-19-18

IMG_1654.thumb.JPG.0d6d79d6b5a4c396ec5ea0ca0edbaf64.JPG

8-12-18

IMG_1775.thumb.JPG.7ba03ae6c6e0a894709300f162915aa8.JPG

• Like 1