22 minutes ago, jdmcbuilt said:

Will be getting a new lid by next Thursday by a local business now making aquarium lids. Reef gardens llc. 

Nice! And very nice little set up! I just started stocking my nuvo 20 in my living room and keep thinking about a nuvo 10 for my bedroom lol. I ended up using the stock IM screen frame but replaced the screen with BRS 1/4" clear mesh and it works perfect for me

50 minutes ago, btmedic04 said:

Nice! And very nice little set up! I just started stocking my nuvo 20 in my living room and keep thinking about a nuvo 10 for my bedroom lol. I ended up using the stock IM screen frame but replaced the screen with BRS 1/4" clear mesh and it works perfect for me

Only issue I'm having is salt Creep and water collecting in the clips. Leading me to get the new lid. I upgraded the return pump with spinstream. 

9 hours ago, jdmcbuilt said:

Will be getting a new lid by next Thursday by a local business now making aquarium lids. Reef gardens llc. 

Are the lids expensive?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jdmcbuilt said:

Only issue I'm having is salt Creep and water collecting in the clips. Leading me to get the new lid. I upgraded the return pump with spinstream. 

I had the same issue and this solved my problem. Much cheaper than buying a new lid! 

9 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Are the lids expensive?

Nope.... it came out to $54. 

2 hours ago, WindyCityReefer. said:

I had the same issue and this solved my problem. Much cheaper than buying a new lid! 

I know I've seen this. But for $54 bucks for a cool lid. I'm cool with it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jdmcbuilt said:

Nope.... it came out to $54. 

I know I've seen this. But for $54 bucks for a cool lid. I'm cool with it. 

Fair enough. 

I love your aquascape! I'll be following this one. Is the goal to fill it with mostly LPS or some SPS too?

5 minutes ago, WindyCityReefer. said:

Fair enough. 

I love your aquascape! I'll be following this one. Is the goal to fill it with mostly LPS or some SPS too?

Lol yeah I think these custom lids fit nice. 

Mainly LPS.

The Monti in there now came from my 75g which I'm going to frag and put them on a rack to grow out a bit. 

• Like 1

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions