Jaredgib

IM 30l light

I upgraded my Fusion 20 to the IM 30l. I’m using my Duo plusM light but there’s to much shading on the edges. Would it be worth pairing a Tide with the Duo to offset the shading? I’m trying to save a few bucks and not drop 700 for the quad.

Thanks

12 hours ago, Jaredgib said:

I upgraded my Fusion 20 to the IM 30l. I’m using my Duo plusM light but there’s to much shading on the edges. Would it be worth pairing a Tide with the Duo to offset the shading? I’m trying to save a few bucks and not drop 700 for the quad.

Thanks

The 36" length really is to much for a Duo. If you add a Tide that will 100% help, or better yet another Duo. 

-Dave

Went ahead and ordered another Duo plus M. Dave will this light have the mint channel? If so, will I be able to match my older duo light profile with to the new? Each light at this point will have separate controllers. I considered having both lights on one controller, but I like the flexibility of individual controllers if one light were to need a repair.

Thanks

On 7/20/2018 at 8:01 PM, Jaredgib said:

Went ahead and ordered another Duo plus M. Dave will this light have the mint channel? If so, will I be able to match my older duo light profile with to the new? Each light at this point will have separate controllers. I considered having both lights on one controller, but I like the flexibility of individual controllers if one light were to need a repair.

Thanks

You can match the other light by having the white/mint channel the same percentages as the current light. Easy as that!

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions