SaltCritters.com

Jebao DP-4 Auto Dosing Pump

JustinReef

Anyone using this dosing pump? 

I am looking for something cheap to use for carbon dosing as well as amino acid + trace element dosing. I was going to buy a second Neptune Dos (I use it for Ca and KH) but it's a bit pricey and with only 2 pumps, may not be enough for what I want to do anyways. 

How reliable are these? How reliable is the programming? 

I just got one up and running . I did a lot of research and from everything I read most people found them reliable.  One thing that people bitched about was it was hard to set up and the instructions were bad. Honestly took me about 30 seconds to program the pumps.  I can't speak to reliability bc it's onky been running for 3 day 😉

28 minutes ago, Weikel said:

I just got one up and running . I did a lot of research and from everything I read most people found them reliable.  One thing that people bitched about was it was hard to set up and the instructions were bad. Honestly took me about 30 seconds to program the pumps.  I can't speak to reliability bc it's onky been running for 3 day 😉

Thanks! I had the same thoughts after reading numerous reviews. 

Polarcollision

I was about to start a topic on this very thing. Piggy-backing along with you. I'm also looking at the ATO 6 head doser which looks like the jabeo DP-4 in every way except for the number of heads. If anyone also wants to chime in on the ATI reliability, I'm open.

• 2 weeks later...