Coral Vue Hydros

Euphylin me's IM Nuvo fusion 10 build

Euphylin me

Just now, Nevvy said:

Looking like things are coming nicely!

Thanks, and yeah it makes me rethink upgrading the tank lol. I am thinking about getting a waterbox 20g cube

• Haha 1
Just now, Euphylin me said:

Thanks, and yeah it makes me rethink upgrading the tank lol. I am thinking about getting a waterbox 20g cube

Oh man im starting to think the same, after see how the corals and fish our growing in my 10gal. I’m  starting to get the bug as well!😂

1 minute ago, Nevvy said:

Oh man im starting to think the same, after see how the corals and fish our growing in my 10gal. I’m  starting to get the bug as well!😂

lol, im debating on the waterbox 20g cube, the nuvo 20g, or or the nuvo lagoon 25g. I have an extra set of ocean revive lights, so i am leaning towards the waterbox bc it is deeper

• Like 1

so i normally dont test often as this tank is mainly softies and some nems. I tested nitrates and salinity today. SG was spot on and nitrates were undetectable with a salifert profi test. I may need to feed a little heavier or just add reef roids more often, However, everything looks great. I have some spots of cyano but it used to be wayyyy worse! I dont know if i really believe my nitrates are <1. I do 20 percent waterchanges every thursday religiously. I dont feed very heavy at all so maybe it's possible.:huh:

• Like 1

got some steals at a swap this weekend! Once i mount and they are acclimated ill take pics! ORA Green birdnest, purple polyp green birdnest, duncan, 6 headed acan, 1 red acan, jack o lantern lepto, radioactive dragon eye zoa, meteor shower cyphastrea and i think im missing something

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

I feel like sometimes i just aquascape in my head and think of new structures and add-ons to add more corals...sometimes i think i should of went all out and gotten a bigger tank😆.

• Haha 1

Looks like the Northern Lights are in your tank!  Looks great.  And yup, our tanks are never big enough.  I started with a 12 and now I have a 16.  Slowly stalking it.

• Thanks 1