inTank Media Baskets

Euphylin me's IM Nuvo fusion 10 build

Euphylin me

Euphylin me

Hey guys! new to this forum and not sure how to navigate/create content. but anyways....I started a 10 gallon nuvo fusion tank for my work's office. The plan is to have a few lps corals (probably euphylias ( a torch a hammer and a frogspawn) as well as a duncan. Im thinking on using the rest of the tank space for soft corals to aid in the control of nutrients. ill be feeding reef chili every other day and 20% water changes every week. I also plan on stocking the tank with one kupang damsel and a type of goby/jawfish. I will upload pictures as soon as i take some! Any ideas for corals and stocking as well as filtration ideas will be much appreciated....thanks!

• Like 2

sounds good, cant wait to see pictures.  I don't know about that damsel in a 10 gal though.  I like toadstools for softies and mushrooms.  

Euphylin me

I'm going to get him small and transfer him in a year or so to my 40 gallon reef. And yes I'm going to do the toadstools for sure! I love those. My plan is to use the 10 gallon as a grow out for my big tank. But the nuvo 10 is an office tank so I wanted easy to take care of corals

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Euphylin me

thanks! and yea i like the name too😆...and yea i added some star polyps, blue candy cane trumpets, and a small green with purple tip hammer...i was going to wait till i got a few more things and do an update...been feeding reef chili as of late and they seem to love it

• 1 month later...
Just now, TatorTaco said:

Anything exciting to report for an update?  You know we looooooove pictures. 

lol if you want to see a bunch of cyano ill throw up a pick😄. the office wanted to put it in a a spot where it gets a lot of indirect sunlight. im going to pick up some more established rocks in hopes the bacteria will out compete the cyano bacteria. im going to grab a few corals this weekend i think as well

• Like 2

updates are coming soon....just picked up some more coral last night and acclimating them to the home aquarium and in a few days (monday) i will transfer them to the office tank and when they open up i will take some pictures!

Just now, TatorTaco said:

Tease.  Just in case you missed it though, Monday is a holiday. 

ugh! man lol i forgot! i might on Tuesday then sorry!:lol:

Just now, Joevember said:

Like that new profile pic 😁

thanks!😃

yes! but for some reason they opened up in my home tank within an hour of being fragged and glued down and now they wont open:huh: but the blue clove polyps and the frogspawn are fully open but ive always had trouble with zoas for some reason. im not worried yet, i just hope they do well.....cant wait to get some acans!

4 minutes ago, MrJDanP said:

Looking good! Zoas add a nice pop.

I need to get some zoas, have my rock sat aside for them in the front just haven't pulled the trigger and ordered any

thanks! if you were local i would give you that little 2 head frag of bam bams!

18 hours ago, Euphylin me said:

thanks! if you were local i would give you that little 2 head frag of bam bams!

How kind of you! Yeah I hope to be able to help people out like that one day

Just now, MrJDanP said:

How kind of you! Yeah I hope to be able to help people out like that one day

im sure you'll be able to sooner than you think! meeting up with local reefers and buying/trading from them is a good route to go after you know what pests/ailments to stay away from

• Like 1