inTank Media Baskets

Lionfish options

kangadrew

Hi all, 

Wondering what you might suggest for my situation. I am designing a ~700 gallon system, which has a 375 gallon tank as the "centerpiece" - however, there will be other tanks tied in which will add to the system volume and the livestock diversity. One thing I definitely want is a group of smaller lionfish. I was inspired greatly by Felicia's tank, with her snowflake eel and three lionfish. 

My plan is to keep a 75 gallon with a snowflake eel, fu manchu lionfish, antennata lionfish, dwarf zebra lionfish, and a clownfish pair (probably something interesting, like a mai tai clownfish - ocellaris and maroon hybrid). However, I definitely want to keep a fuzzy dwarf lionfish, as well. So, here's my question: would it be a good idea to add a fuzzy dwarf lionfish to the mix with a fu manchu, antennata, and dwarf zebra lionfish in a 75 gallon tank? 

An additional question here - are 4 smaller lionfish too many in a tank this size? Or would any more be suitable to add? 

Take care,

Drew