Top Shelf Aquatics

Cheap frags!

Jamisondaniel33

Jamisondaniel33

This week I will be selling an assortment of frags for only $10 plus shipping! The individuals who order first will receive the best looking frags! Most frags range from 5-10 polyps, however, the people who order first will receive frags of 10-20! As I stated the individuals who purchase the frags first will get the best bang for their buck! For those of you who purchase multiple frags, I am going to throw in a free frag of something random I have in my tank! 

Shipping is combined, and you can either choose overnight($45) or priority ($12). I ship all of my corals in a plastic container with styrofoam in the container so that they are not jostled around during shipping. I also mark all of my boxes as fragile, of course. I will not cover DOAs with the priority shipping, however I pack my corals very carefully so a DOA is highly unlikely. 

So this is going to be how it works, I have frags of radioactive dragons eyes, whammin watermelon, and a mix of both for sale. I have about 40 frags total available. Simply tell me which zoa you would like, I'll tell you if it is still available, and I will pick out the best looking one that I have for you. Below are pics of all the frags I have. 

I only accept paypal at this time, if interested just shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0133.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

IMG_0148.JPG