HarryPotter

Potter’s SPS (CLEAR MY RACKS!) Sale:

Hello,

I am trying to clear off some of my frag racks. I primarily have montipora and acropora, but also have a few pieces of LPS and zoas available. 

Acro frags are frags- totally healthy and encrusted, look just like colonies pictured. Sizes range from 1/2” to 2”. I make frags to stop coral warfare, so some are small but I will take that into account when you make a purchase.  I can do WYSIWYG if you are shipping. For almost all of these, I am willing to cut larger pieces from the colonies if you are willing to pay more for them. Like pay double the frag price, get a chunk/large branch. 

Standard DOA, send photo of coral within three hours of delivery and I can refund you, or give you credit towards another order. Shipping not refundable. Check out my feedback- people are always happy. Packs usually come with freebies 😉 

Shipping is actual USPS overnight cost + $8 for shipping materials- I use insulated foam containers from ULINE. PM me with zip code and I can give you a quote. 

Purple bonsai: $12 frags

trz8rZ5.jpg

Rainbow montipora: $10 frags. Your frag may not be rainbow yet as in my tank they are pretty low down. 

t0ox3yD.jpg

Green millipora: $15 frags. A milli with the best PE you will ever see. 

MY6UEO1.jpg

Red Millipora: $15 frags 

8f3l2WI.jpg

ReefNation mystic orange millipora: $12 frags. Frags are a bit pale, like the colony, after being burned when I changed to 8 bulbs. Should become an amazing orange with green polyps.

CcYBp4S.jpg

Beautiful mystery acropora: $12 frags. The frags are FLAT and encrusted. No branching, but cover the plug. 

7dbXjOn.jpg

Unknown acropora#1; $10 frags

JHcgITq.jpg

Unknown Acropora #2: $10 frags 

3KK6xEq.jpg

Sunny Ds: $10 frags 

BWazKx6.jpg

Lots more  to be added, including the fancier WYSIWYG acros 🙂 

• Like 3

What other acros do you have available? 

R u in cali?

location? 😜

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, benjho said:

R u in cali?

Miami

• Like 1

On 6/6/2018 at 6:09 PM, AvaS said:

What other acros do you have available? 

Yes, more pics of other varieties that you might be selling? The “frag rack” acro has really nice colors!

Those are some awesome prices. Don’t miss out on these guys. If I may, here is my Rainbow (not from HarryP). And for $10 it is a steal. 

424C1903-1A66-4CFA-9B31-DCA067B4CCDB.thumb.jpeg.ffdc43cd77bd1841c173cfe752aa23dd.jpeg

How much are the zoas shipped to NYC?

Great prices but figure 50 bucks to ship overnight...……….hell acros don't live long in a bag :wink: 

I prob get some from you someday... if ya allow it. :d Right now I gave all my money to Dave for a new light so... broke 😓

• Like 2

If you were local I'd definitely be interested! Some great deals here. 🙂

• Sad 1

My laptop finally dug itself a grave, sorry for the lack of replies. Overnight shipping is probably $50-$65. As for fancier acros, I have a big fully encrusted branching frag of Battle Corals Rainbow in Spain, TCK Yellow Efflo... and some more. Need to take photos this weekend, I know! 

• Like 3

Wow Harry,awesome prices and even better pieces !!! 

To everyone who asked,I believe he is in South Florida. 

• Like 1

hey I am interested in the rainbow monti. I am from Miami, are you in the area? 

8 hours ago, mtgmichaelg said:

hey I am interested in the rainbow monti. I am from Miami, are you in the area? 

Yep, south miami. Like US1 and 120th

I will definitely hit you up once my tank recovers.

43 minutes ago, Sickstring said:

Man! You wouldn’t happen to make it over to the West coast much, do you? Naples-Ft. Myers area?

Florida shipping overnight is like $25-30. I’m down south 😞 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarryPotter said:

Florida shipping overnight is like $25-30. I’m down south 😞 

Gotcha. I’m on the other coast, 2 hrs away. I’ll most likely be buying something from you in the near future. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

• Recommended Discussions