SaltCritters.com

Potter’s SPS (CLEAR MY RACKS!) Sale:

HarryPotter

On 8/8/2018 at 8:23 PM, the camaro show said:

Nice but I think you should reevaluate your life if your judging people on being new on here and not having a ton of posts. I have been keeping reefs for 7 years and acros for 6 years so I’m not new to the hobby.

We get WAY too many scammers and that's the reason for the hostility. I can't say as I blame Harry. I won't ship to anyone that hasn't been a member for more than a year and a few hundred posts. That's the unfortunate side of the internet. We stand to lose, at minimum, $100 or more per shipment.

55 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

We get WAY too many scammers and that's the reason for the hostility. I can't say as I blame Harry. I won't ship to anyone that hasn't been a member for more than a year and a few hundred posts. That's the unfortunate side of the internet. We stand to lose, at minimum, $100 or more per shipment.

Its not because he’s a new member. He’s a liar and not to be trusted by anyone on NR. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.

Thug life :lol:

Hell your a mommy and daddys boy :tongueout: go play with your wood :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
the camaro show
2 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

Its not because he’s a new member. He’s a liar and not to be trusted by anyone on NR. 

Oh really buddy keep denaming me 

the camaro show
2 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

On the flip side what’s the big deal if they said payment first on PayPal that’s how I always did it and how many guys do it on r2r payment first then ship and all is good 

2 minutes ago, the camaro show said:

On the flip side what’s the big deal if they said payment first on PayPal that’s how I always did it and how many guys do it on r2r payment first then ship and all is good 

Werent you banned from R2R?

• Haha 1
the camaro show

I was given a warning after talking with the owner of R2r and the mod was put on probation because I was trading golf clubs for coral as I saw many people doing the same with Apple watches and iPads and car rims and speakers. The mod came after me but not them and I said well it’s the same thing with them and he said don’t worry about it it’s not your business and I said no it is if your gonna delete mine you gotta delete theirs. And he refused so I got in contact with revtree and he evened it out and put the mod on probation and gave me a free premium membership.

5 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

You’re killing it. Lol 

I would give you another plug but I don’t think you can handle the traffic. 😉

One time I labeled my tank journal **NSFW** and you wouldn’t believe the traffic it got!!! 

yRueKyr.jpg

• Like 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo
5 hours ago, specore said:

Am I the only person that had to Google NSFW?  🙂

Nope, I did as well. 😂

• Haha 2
  • Recommended Discussions