Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Potter’s SPS (CLEAR MY RACKS!) Sale:

HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Hello,

I am trying to clear off some of my frag racks. I primarily have montipora and acropora, but also have a few pieces of LPS and zoas available. 

Acro frags are frags- totally healthy and encrusted, look just like colonies pictured. Sizes range from 1/2” to 2”. I make frags to stop coral warfare, so some are small but I will take that into account when you make a purchase.  I can do WYSIWYG if you are shipping. For almost all of these, I am willing to cut larger pieces from the colonies if you are willing to pay more for them. Like pay double the frag price, get a chunk/large branch. 

Standard DOA, send photo of coral within three hours of delivery and I can refund you, or give you credit towards another order. Shipping not refundable. Check out my feedback- people are always happy. Packs usually come with freebies 😉 

Shipping is actual USPS overnight cost + $8 for shipping materials- I use insulated foam containers from ULINE. PM me with zip code and I can give you a quote. 

I WILL NOT MEET OR SHIP TO YOU IF YOU ARE NOT A REPUTABLE MEMBER. STOP JOINING WITH 0 POSTS AND MESSAGING ME. THIS IS A NR OFFER ONLY.

Purple bonsai: $12 frags

trz8rZ5.jpg

Rainbow montipora: $10 frags. Your frag may not be rainbow yet as in my tank they are pretty low down. 

t0ox3yD.jpg

Green millipora: $15 frags. A milli with the best PE you will ever see. 

MY6UEO1.jpg

Red Millipora: $15 frags 

8f3l2WI.jpg

ReefNation mystic orange millipora: $12 frags. Frags are a bit pale, like the colony, after being burned when I changed to 8 bulbs. Should become an amazing orange with green polyps.

CcYBp4S.jpg

Beautiful mystery acropora: $12 frags. The frags are FLAT and encrusted. No branching, but cover the plug. 

7dbXjOn.jpg

Unknown acropora#1; $10 frags

JHcgITq.jpg

Unknown Acropora #2: $10 frags 

3KK6xEq.jpg

Sunny Ds: $10 frags 

BWazKx6.jpg

Lots more  to be added, including the fancier WYSIWYG acros 🙂 

• Like 3
mitten_reef
On 6/6/2018 at 6:09 PM, AvaS said:

What other acros do you have available? 

Yes, more pics of other varieties that you might be selling? The “frag rack” acro has really nice colors!

A Little Blue

Those are some awesome prices. Don’t miss out on these guys. If I may, here is my Rainbow (not from HarryP). And for $10 it is a steal. 

424C1903-1A66-4CFA-9B31-DCA067B4CCDB.thumb.jpeg.ffdc43cd77bd1841c173cfe752aa23dd.jpeg

Great prices but figure 50 bucks to ship overnight...……….hell acros don't live long in a bag :wink: 

I prob get some from you someday... if ya allow it. :d Right now I gave all my money to Dave for a new light so... broke 😓

• Like 2
HarryPotter

My laptop finally dug itself a grave, sorry for the lack of replies. Overnight shipping is probably $50-$65. As for fancier acros, I have a big fully encrusted branching frag of Battle Corals Rainbow in Spain, TCK Yellow Efflo... and some more. Need to take photos this weekend, I know! 

• Like 3

Wow Harry,awesome prices and even better pieces !!! 

To everyone who asked,I believe he is in South Florida. 

• Like 1
HarryPotter
8 hours ago, mtgmichaelg said:

hey I am interested in the rainbow monti. I am from Miami, are you in the area? 

Yep, south miami. Like US1 and 120th

HarryPotter
43 minutes ago, Sickstring said:

Man! You wouldn’t happen to make it over to the West coast much, do you? Naples-Ft. Myers area?

Florida shipping overnight is like $25-30. I’m down south 😞 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HarryPotter said:

Florida shipping overnight is like $25-30. I’m down south 😞 

Gotcha. I’m on the other coast, 2 hrs away. I’ll most likely be buying something from you in the near future. 

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I love millis...your red one is pretty.  I’m in Tampa Bay 33603, if you can estimate my shipping @HarryPotter, I may get several pieces from you.  I like all 3 millis above especially that red—gorgeous, might get a bigger frag of that.  Do you have other millis? 🙂. Also like the purple bonsai...  

• Recommended Discussions