ReefCleaners.org

Recent Trip to S.E.A Aquarium, Singapore - Exploration Highlights

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

During our honeymoon I've had a chance to exploring one of the most amazing public saltwater displays in S.E.A Aquarium of Singapore. I dare to call this a "reefer's dream" to have personally seen, touched, and felt of this amazing experience. S.E.A Aquarium featured massive displays of different saltwater aquarium ranging from 1000 gallons from mixed reef to soft corals from different region of sea. This video doesn't do justice at all but only a few highlights of what an experience I have ever seen in my life. One of my favorite display (@2:50) was the soft corals dominated by green Nepthea (green finger leather), it may just have inspired me for my next Nano-Reef. I hope you enjoy what I was able to put together despite the constant flow of people I was struggling to pushed through to film these clips. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 3
Oceanbox Designs
20 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

Wow, what an amazing place! Thanks for sharing a little bit of your trip with us @Oceanbox Designs!

That Singapore reef biotope with all the tangs and clownfish is so cool!

My pleasure! My only regret is that I didn't have time to look closer at each system, I may have missed one or two as well but ones I have seen are amazing.

19 hours ago, bryanphillips said:

Awesome video! Looks like a dope aquarium ??

Thank you and glad you liked the video!

• Like 1
Oceanbox Designs
11 hours ago, Biglex said:

Thx for sharing looks so awesome! 

Thanks man! It was like I woke up in reef heaven 😤

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions