Pod Your Reef

bluefish mini

meldog

I just installed a large retro from nanobox it took me 45 minutes to gut and install it blinked up perfect the lights are fine I just can't program it I know everything's alright I use the sliders and they are fine I'm really dumb when it comes to programing I'm a 59 year old bricklayer is there a program for dummies  for programing the bluefish mini ?  

Ok I put it to sps 14k and was real dark blue can I now go to the sliders and increase the whites so it doesn't look like dark blue if I do this will it cancel the preset?

Thank you for the help

mitten_reef

14K should be one of the brighter, more neutral color. If it’s really blue, it may be in the ramp up/down period or night period part of the program. I’d check whether your bluefish clock is correct and the start of the light cycle begins when you wanted it to.  Because every time settings after that is just the number of minutes added to the start time, if that makes sense. 

I don’t  have mine running right now, so I can’t go in to much more details. 

Well I did it over and it looks nice I don't know I looked at the graph it shows starting 12:00pm I should of never got this thing to much adjusting I want my tank to start at 7:00am I can't figure it out I'm retierd I'm up early home all day I'm really pissed