inTank Media Baskets

AquaOne 120L Stocking???

Liambawden

Liambawden

In this tank I have a 3 inch Vlamingii Tang (Who got very distressed when I put her in my 450L reef) so she will be staying put until she gets a bit larger.

I also have a Red Scooter Blenny, alongside a Paddlefin Blenny.

I have lots of coral, ranging from Wall Hammers, Branching Hammers, Torches, Cornets, Duncans & Aussie Duncans. Kenya Trres & Colt Corals, Toadstool Corals, GSP & Glove Polyps. And my all time favourite Goniopora! There are a couple small mushrooms and my FeatherDuster garden too!

What would people recommend trying to add to this tank as the only fish who does any swimming is my tang! The other two seem to stay closer to the sand bed or the rock work and aren't as active throughout the day as expected.

Any advice or opinions are appreciated.

Maybe a possum wrasse?

I'm not super big into fish, love the inverts a lot more, but aren't Vlamingii's fairly agressive?  In a tank that small he might bully more stuff?

But in a tank that small aggression can pop up as a much larger issue.  I'm not part of the tang police or anything but a 30 gallon tank seems waaaay on the small side for a tang, especially one of the larger species, and territory disputes and issues can cause problems.  I know you said this is temporary until she gets bigger and can move back into the 450 but IMO, I would leave things as they are until that point comes and you move her back.  Then get another fish for the 120L/30G