Innovative Marine Aquariums

What skimmer for Nuvo 20?

Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Aquamaxx NF-1 or Icecap K1 nano are very promising - Google them for reviews and vids. 

I'm currently using a modified cadlights PLS-50 but no longer available.  I'll try one of the above when this thing fails. 

I gave up on my Ghost skimmer. I gave it a week and a half maybe a lil more and got tired of the micro bubbles and constantly tweaking it plus it was leaving a film on the top of my water. Looked like garbage when I ran it. I see some people having success with it....but I'm not one. I just ordered a Reef Glass like 10 mins ago. We will see how that goes. But I consider the Ghost a waste of 150 bucks and I regret spending every penny. I tore through HOURS of video and forums trying every suggestion. So it's not like I didn't try LOL

Plus I wanted to free up some room in my middle chamber. I have the Nuvo 10 and it really limits your clamp on lighting options with that ghost completely filling up the middle chamber. I had to return my Radion and get the Kessil because the clamp wouldn't fit with the Ghost. In retrospect I should've returned the Ghost LOL. But I'm glad things worked out the way they did because I may get a Nanobox now. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Nuvo 25 which has similar footprints in the AIO area, and the RO NS80 blows. The skimmate isnt even light, and I tried multiple times to adjust it and I can't get a decent skimmate out of it.

Don't even know what my options are, hopefully the icecap K1 is a homerun once it comes back in stock