inTank Media Baskets

Sold: IM Nuvo 25 Lagoon with APS stand, NanoBox Reef hybrid in Maryland

schgr.cube

21 minutes ago, schgr.cube said:

Bought a new project car, want to put my efforts into that since I haven't been keeping up with aquariums.

Selling everything at $1,200 firm, not really willing to split, but I can if the price is right. Will throw in Cobalt heater, InTank, media baskets, fuge light, InTank fuge basket with this as well.

The light is the NanoBox Reef hybrid with two T5s and two LED pucks, a very very nice light that I had Dave custom make in a raw aluminum finish.

36697451780_39f1ee4942_b.jpg

37410596525_89412973b2_k.jpg

37433161465_ff20870c89_k.jpg

37310337802_ce337de4fc_k.jpg

Wish I had room!  I’ve always loved this set up. 

schgr.cube
3 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Wish I had room!  I’ve always loved this set up. 

Thank you! I'm definitely torn on selling it, but I just don't have time to do anything with it right now, and I have a lot I want to buy for the car.

• Like 1
schgr.cube
4 hours ago, dvs1986 said:

that light is awesome. good luck with the sale. i've really enjoyed your tank.

Thank you! Dave makes some amazing lights, and I’ll be sad to part with this. 

I'm super bummed to see this but totally understand.  Will you be out of reefing altogether for a while?

schgr.cube
On 5/28/2018 at 12:13 AM, Lula_Mae said:

I'm super bummed to see this but totally understand.  Will you be out of reefing altogether for a while?

I am pretty bummed too, but I will be sticking around a bit. I set up a Fluval Spec at work and am moving some of my pieces over, but I had an insane algae outbreak that took out almost everything. 😢

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, schgr.cube said:

I am pretty bummed too, but I will be sticking around a bit. I set up a Fluval Spec at work and am moving some of my pieces over, but I had an insane algae outbreak that took out almost everything. 😢

That stinks but at least you get to experience the pico life. :lol:

schgr.cube
On 6/3/2018 at 12:42 AM, Narzyzz_12 said:

How much for the aps stand?

I'm not really sure I want to split stand and tank just yet, TBH, but I will let you know if I change my mind. It will suck to ship, even if I break it down, so it is still probably worth buying new....

• Like 1
On June 13, 2018 at 2:06 PM, schgr.cube said:

Light sold!

Tank + Stand, filter floss boxes, fuge box, heater, and Koralia nano all for sale individually.

How much would the stand be shipped to 34104?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 12:42 AM, Narzyzz_12 said:

How much would the stand be shipped to 34104?

On 6/13/2018 at 4:19 PM, Brodey said:

Pmed. Interested in heater and filter floss boxes iff they would fit a nuvo 20

Sorry, I'll have to PM you guys when I can get a shipped price. I'll try tomorrow.

For the time being, tank and stands till available, would really like this gone now.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Recommended Discussions