Marine Depot

Upgrade Your Apex

Marine Depot

Upgrade Your Apex

Upgrade your Apex to the latest technology with the Apex Base Unit!

Upgrade-your-Apex.jpg

• Like 1

Tamberav

Says it is not compatible with the Apex Jr but how about the Apex Lite?

Marine Depot

@Tamberav  The base unit upgrade is not compatible with the APEX Jr. but should be perfectly suitable for upgrading the APEX LITE system that was available in the past.  If my memory serves me correctly the APEX LITE was essentially an APEX Classic with less accessories and capabilities out of the box which resulted in a lower price point. I will double check with Neptune Systems right now and confirm back on here for ya.

-Robert @ MD

• Like 1

Marine Depot

@Tamberav  I just confirmed with Neptune Systems directly and the APEX 2016 base unit upgrade is compatible with an APEX Lite system. Here is a link to instructions on how to migrate your settings. 

https://forum.neptunesystems.com/showthread.php?22467-Migrating-from-an-Apex-Classic-to-an-Apex-(2016) 

-Robert @ MD

• Like 1

Tamberav
1 hour ago, Marine Depot said:

@Tamberav  I just confirmed with Neptune Systems directly and the APEX 2016 base unit upgrade is compatible with an APEX Lite system. Here is a link to instructions on how to migrate your settings. 

https://forum.neptunesystems.com/showthread.php?22467-Migrating-from-an-Apex-Classic-to-an-Apex-(2016) 

-Robert @ MD

Thank you so much, going to put this on the wish-list. 

• Thanks 1

mystersyster

So THAT is how you flip it up. I was swearing at it for about 10 minutes trying to plug things into a tight space after mounting it. 🤣

• Haha 1

Marine Depot
5 minutes ago, mystersyster said:

So THAT is how you flip it up. I was swearing at it for about 10 minutes trying to plug things into a tight space after mounting it. 🤣

:naughtydance: