Cultivated Reef

Fluval Evo SPS

k4ndyk1ng

k4ndyk1ng

Hey guys, after the disaster with my spec everything has now been moved into a new evo tank. Any questions let me know. Still working out flow and rockwork in this tank.

Best regards

IMG_20180501_162143.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, afcajax73 said:

hey!

looking good thus far! any updates on your progress? i'm 2 months in to the same tank 🙂

Cheers, not too much has been going on because I have been doing exams but here are a couple of photos and I will go check out your tank now.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Best regards

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
initial_reefer

I have the same tank, I was debating on doing bare bottom since I put in olite in and it was looking like a dust storm with a MP10. GL with everything. 

On 6/28/2018 at 1:01 AM, initial_reefer said:

I have the same tank, I was debating on doing bare bottom since I put in olite in and it was looking like a dust storm with a MP10. GL with everything. 

When I strated the spec it had sand in but without it you can crank the flow up high and have no problems. With my MP10 placement very close to the bottom the only detritus that settles in bits of rock that break off or little bits of sand and they all settle in one part of the tank. Everything else goes over the overflow and into the filter floss where it is removed. Good luck with yours too.

Best regards.