ReefCleaners.org

Tunze 9001 Drilled Cup FS

Indiana Reefin

Indiana Reefin

I have a used Tunze 9001 FS. I modified the skimmer to have a drilled cup for a waste collector. No leaks or issues. Skimmer has been great. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I am going to install a sump. 

I have the original box and I will sell for $75 shipped and include all the hose and fittings for the waste collector. If you don’t want to use the waste collector it can easily be plugged.

I can sell the aquaclear 70 filter with the skimmer for $100 shipped! The 9001 fits great in there. As well as a carbon bag and my temp probe. 

Pm me. 

3E8F3D6B-642F-4465-AF0C-D32E8781B245.jpeg

A6C35F84-131F-4A37-B65E-D5F248DA8BBE.jpeg

FAC798EF-2407-4699-818F-28ADCBF2E248.jpeg

Indiana Reefin

I can sell the aquaclear 70 filter with the skimmer for $100 shipped! The 9001 fits great in there. As well as a carbon bag and my temp probe. 

Indiana Reefin

Still up for sale.

I will sell the skimmer for $65 shipped or the skimmer and the AC70 for $80.

PM me

Indiana Reefin

I just used a drill bit and drilled a hole in the side of the cup and used an o-ring on both sides with a jam nut on the inside of the cup and it doesn’t leak. The tube leaves the 90 degree elbow from the collection cup to the waste container. 

Thats really smart..... issue with me making that is that my collection cub is level with the tank:(

COuld really use that when I go on vacation.. 

Indiana Reefin
19 hours ago, Zeal0201 said:

Thats really smart..... issue with me making that is that my collection cub is level with the tank:(

COuld really use that when I go on vacation.. 

Thanks! 

That is why I did it! I went to Ireland and Italy for two weeks and it worked out flawlessly. 

Okay $55 shipped for the skimmer 

• Recommended Discussions