Cultivated Reef

Identification help

OK-Coral

Hi guys, I recently setup a Fluval EVO 13 gallon nano reef. It contains live sand and live rock and finished cycling about 3 weeks ago. Following the cycle I stocked the tank with a small Emerald crab, 4 small Hermits and 3 medium size turbos.

There are a large number of Spaghetti worms in the rock but tonight I spotted something different.

In the picture you can see about 6 small tentacles in the dark area of the rock, the nearby Hermit is about the size of a thumb nail for comparison. The tentacles move but very slowly as opposed to the Spaghetti worms which are significantly longer and much more active.

Any ideas?

Thanks

20180424_203331.jpg

30 minutes ago, OK-Coral said:

Hi guys, I recently setup a Fluval EVO 13 gallon nano reef. It contains live sand and live rock and finished cycling about 3 weeks ago. Following the cycle I stocked the tank with a small Emerald crab, 4 small Hermits and 3 medium size turbos.

There are a large number of Spaghetti worms in the rock but tonight I spotted something different.

In the picture you can see about 6 small tentacles in the dark area of the rock, the nearby Hermit is about the size of a thumb nail for comparison. The tentacles move but very slowly as opposed to the Spaghetti worms which are significantly longer and much more active.

Any ideas?

Thanks

20180424_203331.jpg

Looks like Aiptasia.