Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Potential Dwarf Seahorse Tank

Dreichler

I already have a 45g JBJ AIO mixed reef and it does great.  I am thinking of also getting a small dwarf seahorse tank.  Im thinking of getting an IM 10g, a low light PAR38 fixture/bulb, some dry rock, live sand, different types of macroalgae and gorgonians.  But where I run into a problem is feeding the tank, not only the seahorses, but also the NPS corals like some gorgonians or if i decide to add some kind of sponge.  With all this additional food, Im probably going to need a skimmer.  Weekly water changes are not an issue, can probably do them even quicker if necessary.  I know the seahorses need to eat freshly born baby brine shrimp, obviously unless they'll eat frozen.  So here are my main questions:

*ALSO IMPORTANT NOTE*--This setup has to be slightly movable.  By that i mean, it needs to be able to be transported about an hour maybe once every 4 or 5 months.  I am a college student and occassionally go home since i live so close.  

1.  I was thinking about getting the Toms Aquarium Continuous Brine Shrimp Hatcher 

https://www.liveaquaria.com/product/5392/toms-aquarium-continuous-hatch-n-feeder?pcatid=5392&c=3820+5392

Has anyone used this or know of anyone thats used it with positive results?  Ive seen videos from research ive done and it seems like the baby brine shrimp POUR out by the dozens, and i dont think ill be needing that many.  Can it be controlled by just putting less eggs in?  Is there a better feeding method than this overall?

2.  Feeding the macro/NPS corals.  I have no problem feeding the tank once a day, twice at most.  Will that be enough to keep maybe 4 or 5 different NPS corals and macros?  If not, what can i setup to supplement their feeding demands?  I wouldnt buy very demanding species but mainly ones that grow vertically.  

3.  As far as a skimmer and water chemistry balance.  I think running slightly excessive carbon, a decent small skimmer, and weekly water changes can keep the nutrients down.  Along with filtration, there would be a decent amount of macroalgae and i would consider maybe a single mangrove to add.

Anything else that im missing?  I think i covered everything i need to setup the tank.  Any critique is appreciated, im new to seahorses and could be all wrong on this.  Thanks.