Jump to content
blaksheep67

how to remove controller knob?

Recommended Posts

I purchased a new cover for my Coralux Storm LED controller but I can't figure out how to remove the knob/selector.

The clear plastic piece is part of the old clear case (the only piece I can't get off).

IMG_2037.JPG

IMG_2038.JPG

Share this post


Link to post

It should slide off. I have not used the Storm controllers for some time so there could be some gunk from years of use in it. If you have a small flathead you maybe able to forcefully pop it off?

-Dave

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/21/2018 at 8:40 AM, DaveFason said:

It should slide off. I have not used the Storm controllers for some time so there could be some gunk from years of use in it. If you have a small flathead you maybe able to forcefully pop it off?

-Dave

Thanks, i'll try that, I didn't want to break anything.

Share this post


Link to post

Dave, it worked! (But) :) I purchased a new case from the makers of the controller (was purchased as a blemished case) and the case opening for the square display is too small! I am trying to get in touch with them to resolve this.

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, blaksheep67 said:

Dave, it worked! (But) :) I purchased a new case from the makers of the controller (was purchased as a blemished case) and the case opening for the square display is too small! I am trying to get in touch with them to resolve this.

Ben at Coralux had two size screens. He should have one that fits it for you. 

-Dave

Share this post


Link to post

Dave, I never got in contact with Ben, as a result, the case was kept together with a rubber band which after time caused the display to go blank and I can't change/see the settings. I just sent him an email to see if he can assist, do you have any older storm controllers laying around?

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/23/2018 at 8:06 PM, blaksheep67 said:

Dave, I never got in contact with Ben, as a result, the case was kept together with a rubber band which after time caused the display to go blank and I can't change/see the settings. I just sent him an email to see if he can assist, do you have any older storm controllers laying around?

I do not, sorry. Rapid LED should have a few. 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...