Pod Your Reef

Does anyone use a Go Pro to take pics/videos in their tank?

Nocturnal

I figured I would dust of my Go Pro and give it a shot. Then I realized that I don't remember seeing any videos of that type and I assume there would be a ton.

• Like 1
Sailingeric

I have not done under water of my tank but I did an exterior this week and I have doe underwater of the goldfish pond we tried last year. But I have a Sony Action cam which is similar to a GoPro. I have used it for snorkeling as well. Did pretty good when the wife and I went to Bermuda.

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing. I use mine for the pool and snorkeling quite a bit, but I just thought about using in the reef a couple days ago. I bet I can grab some cool feeding videos of my clowns and prawn goby.

• Like 1
The Reef Novice

I have used a Go Pro in a few of my YouTube videos as well. I would just say be sure to rinse off the Go Pro before and after you submerge it.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Not yet. I have a few frags I need to mount and then I'll take it for a spin. Hoping I can get some video of my pistol shrimp and yellow watchman pair. The clowns have eggs also so they will probably be dive-bombing the camera.

• Like 1