inTank Media Baskets

Coral requirements?

12scanlon

It’s Luke, got some new corals.

ice chilli Monti 

random zoas? ( what are they? )

acan

torch

i would like to know what I should feed these, how much and when. Right now I feed my acan twice a week mysis. I don’t feed torch or zoas directly but I do put fuel in the tank once a week. I would like help with the Monti. It is supposed to be a blueish color but when I got it it was tannish. Lost all its color, but it is showing polyp extension and those still have color. I spot feed this fuel once a week. Give me help if I’m doing anything wrong. Thx???.

400BF431-731C-44ED-BECC-DD23F8DBA9C2.jpeg

B66E0CCE-7FCF-46D4-B419-A377E3F35F7C.jpeg

F825D72D-D354-4BE8-8906-1F544FC8E030.jpeg

5B84AB93-A87F-4F18-8423-8888BD100F7A.jpeg

F1FD59B0-C318-49C3-8BDD-7F441CE46EEC.jpeg

C4F859F5-7788-4426-801A-B0FAE203EC99.jpeg

AFEDA74F-06B9-4355-AD76-045006BEB905.jpeg

SaltyBuddha

Corals will look different under different lights. Depending on where you buy them from, places can edit them to over saturate the pictures and show off brighter colors than are naturally there. 

Sounds like you have a solid plan. Stick with it and they will grow and gain back any color loss that happened during shipping. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, SaltyBuddha said:

Corals will look different under different lights. Depending on where you buy them from, places can edit them to over saturate the pictures and show off brighter colors than are naturally there. 

Sounds like you have a solid plan. Stick with it and they will grow and gain back any color loss that happened during shipping. 

Ok ?? thx!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, JBM said:

once a week, you may want to bring that monti up a few inches. It's not getting all the light it needs at the sandbed

I know, these are new corals... I have been light acclimating them for about a week and a half. I moved the Monti up today before I read this. Thx though!

• Like 1