Innovative Marine Aquariums

Bluefish Settings -- So I don't have to keep bothering Dave

Begow

Just got my new Tide Plus M in, and I'm trying to figure out how to set up the bluefish to work with my schedule. 

I work from 12PM -- 8:30/9PM every day and arrive usually 10-15 minutes after, and would like to at some point during the day see my corals looking open and my tank be alive. It could be during the day, but preferably the evening in case I have somebody over and I can show off of course :P

So what time should I be setting my morning and night settings, with what ramp times?! This is the confusing portion for me. 

Any tips? 

Also, what is everyone's opinion on the moonlight? Is anyone using it? 

Thanks so much! 

I love the moon light on my ATI Hybrid. Using it with lunar cycles right now. The fish don't seem to mind at all.

I wish I could give you some info on the programming, but I'm still struggling with it a bit. Good luck.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, MrsK said:

I love the moon light on my ATI Hybrid. Using it with lunar cycles right now. The fish don't seem to mind at all.

I wish I could give you some info on the programming, but I'm still struggling with it a bit. Good luck.

What color and % do you run your moon light at? 

8 hours ago, Begow said:

Just got my new Tide Plus M in, and I'm trying to figure out how to set up the bluefish to work with my schedule. 

I work from 12PM -- 8:30/9PM every day and arrive usually 10-15 minutes after, and would like to at some point during the day see my corals looking open and my tank be alive. It could be during the day, but preferably the evening in case I have somebody over and I can show off of course :P

So what time should I be setting my morning and night settings, with what ramp times?! This is the confusing portion for me. 

Any tips? 

Also, what is everyone's opinion on the moonlight? Is anyone using it? 

Thanks so much! 

• Thanks 1